question 17//find the other side pt. 2

Start from the beginning

The man's face went red in anger. "I don't know what the fuck you're saying! Shut the fuck up! I'm leaving and once the game is over, I'm going to be the only surviving person."

Taehyung's smirk went unnoticed by everyone. My, my, my Kookie is so posessive. I can't believe his psychotic personality was triggered because of that. This just got interesting.

Jungkook winked at Taehyung and lifted his hands up in mock defeat. "Fine, fine old man. I'm not moving." The man's face got even redder, but he didn't have time to waste so he ran out the door, dragging Taehyung with him. Jihoon was shocked at what just happened, but Jungkook was the most shocking. What the fuck was that? Jungkook seems so different, what happened?

Jungkook smirked at turned towards Jihoon and the woman while walking towards the door. "I'm going to get back my clumsy boyfriend, so just stay put while I bring him back." Jihoon stood up. "No! You're going to die! Or at least let me help you!" Jungkook's whole expression changed and Jihoon felt weak.

"Stay here unless you want to get yourself killed. You too old hag," Jungkook said and sprinted out the door.

Jihoon felt weak and unable to move from the floor. Hopefully Jungkook doesn't die. I don't think he's that strong.

Oh how wrong he was. Jungkook sprinted out the door and grinned widely when he caught up to the duo. The bag was heavy and the man was fat so even though they "ran" away, they didn't get very far.

Jungkook's eyes were glazed over with the unnatural crazy look from the psychotic alter, but the man hadn't taken notice of him yet. Jungkook giggled quietly and swayed a little as if he had no control of his body, a real psycho, and in seconds he was behind the man with his hands on his throat.

"Boo. I found you," Jungkook whispered in the man's ear and Taehyung easily slipped out of the man's hands that dragged him. The man jumped out of Jungkook's loose grip and turned to point his gun at him.

"Don't move fucker! Or I'm going to shoot!" Taehyung ignored him and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook's crazed expression didn't change. "You do know that I have no romantic feelings for you right? Wait on the fucking until Jungkook's original personality takes over."

Taehyung blushed hard and slapped his shoulder. "Geez, way to make it awkward as fuck." Jungkook smiled even wider. "That's my job for the emotionally constipated Jeon Jungkook."

The man's eyes went wide. "W-wait did y-you just say J-Jeon Jungkook?" Jungkook turned towards him. "I don't like repeating myself, so figure it out on your own, you disgusting old man." Jungkook eyed Taehyung.

"I took over Jungkook for a reason. He obviously was a jealous little shit, so I should get revenge quickly. Wanna help?" Taehyung laughed loudly, his eyes far from innocent. The man was confused at how different Taehyung was. And if that boy was really Jeon Jungkook he was screwed. Well maybe he misheard him. Wrong.

Taehyung's smile matched Jungkook's as he took out his knives from his jacket. "You don't even need to ask." Taehyung swung his knife so quickly that it took a minute before it registered in the man's mind that his hand which he held the gun in had been chopped off, and he was on the floor screaming from the pain.