question 17//find the other side pt. 2

Start from the beginning

He sat down with the others to begin "connecting" the body parts. Huh. The men did a pretty good job at sawing the corpses. I should give them a raise or something. Jungkook wordlessly got out his long metal skewers and got two body parts. He skillfully stabbed the needle-like tool into one part and connected it to the other part, back and forth almost like he was sewing.

Jihoon and the woman gaped at him while Taehyung had practically hearts coming out of his eyes watching his boyfriend. He looked so hot with his muscles flexing as he stabbed the body parts until he was done.

Jungkook finally noticed the others looking at him with shocked faces and he internally cursed. Jihoon gave him a suspicious look. "How did you do that so well? You were practically a pro!" Jungkook gave a "shy" laugh and smiled.

"Well I'm a tailor, so I just imagined I was sewing cloth back at my workplace. I also enjoy exercising so it wasn't that hard to use the metal skewers," Jungkook said, lying easily through his teeth. "Oh I see. Then can you teach me? We don't have much time left." Jungkook smiled. "Okay."

Once they finished, they only had fifteen minutes left, and they still had to find more parts. Jihoon scrunched his face in disgust, his hands were covered with blood and guts. He already got used to the smell of the rotting corpses, and it scared him at how Jungkook and Taehyung never really seem frightened or scared at the situation they were in.

Maybe they're just like that. His train of thought was interrupted when the door slammed open and the vulgar man walked in with a gun. "You move, I shoot. Are you guys done?" The woman nodded, frightened at the sight of the gun and the man smirked. "Good job. Now I'm going to take all of the corpses, and sadly enough for you guys, you all will die. Taehyung will you please put the bodies in the bag and hand it to me?"

Taehyung still had the innocent facade going on, so he made fake tears roll down his angelic face as he did what he was told to do. He handed the bag to the man, and the man quickly grabbed onto Taehyung, pointing the gun at his head. Jihoon's eyes went wide.

"What are you doing?! We gave you the fucking bodies already!" Jihoon shouted and the man started to laugh. Sounds like a fucking dying whale Jihoon thought to calm himself down. "Well, there were only 19 parts and I'm too lazy to find another one. I could just cut little Taehyung over here up and I can have my tenth connected corpse. Isn't that wonderful?!"

The man laughed crazily. He must have become insane from such a distorted game, and there was no saving him. Taehyung bawled harder in the man's filthy hands, and Jihoon growled low.

Jungkook had his head down, not saying a word. The fucking filthy man touching his Taehyung. He was losing himself. His alter was taking over, and there was no stopping it.

When he lifted his head up, his psychotic alter had taken over. "Hey, hey, hey! What's going onnnn?" Jungkook asked loudly, a smirk forming on his face. The man tightened his grip on Taehyung and began to shout. "Don't move! Or I'm going to shoot him!" Taehyung sniffed. "Jungkook?"

Jungkook's new alter began to register the current situation because different alters don't share memories. Jungkook giggled and it turned into a full fledged laugh. "Oh I see! Taehyung could be killed! No wait, that's not it. It's your filthy hands on him that triggered me to come out isn't it?"