..

After a while, I decide that as much as I want Betty back, there's very little I can do. She wanted me out of the Serpents, though, and I will do that for her. Whatever it takes.

  And so, I told them as straightforward as a could that I wanted out. Surprisingly, they just said 'you're out, now, Jughead.' I was out that easily, and I couldn't help but think how quickly I could've fixed this, before it even happened. I am such an idiot.

  And now, I'm sitting in my bathtub thinking about how hazardous our relationship could turn out to be. She's got me considering horrible things and I'm afraid she's doing the same. I mustn't blame her for any of this. I've caused it completely and 100%. But, God. I hope she's doing okay.

:::::::::::::::::::

Betty's POV

I'm currently throwing up in my mother's bathroom. I beg and beg it to stop, concerning my mom even further, but it doesn't budge. I've been throwing up for the past three minutes.

"Oh, honey," Polly coos, her hold on my hair loosening and tightening as she speaks. The last of my insides sprawl messily into the toilet and just looking at it makes me more nauseous.

And then I'm done. I'm no longer having to think about throwing up. Rather, I get to think about Jughead. Honestly, I like it better when I'm throwing up. That isn't good.

I'm not good with heartbreak. It's happened once, and it wasn't as serious as me and Juggy. Don't call him Juggy..

There is nothing good in my life anymore, it's actually true this time.

Polly is leaving to New York with her children, Mom and Dad are starting to be worse. Physically. And Archie and Veronica left right after highschool. And now that I've pushed the only good thing in my life away, I'm done. Completely done.

Like honestly, I had Jughead and only Jughead. Arch hasn't gotten around to talking to me in weeks, Veronica in days. I have no more family that I can even stand. And, now, because I couldn't handle the thought of him not telling me things, I don't have Jughead.

Why would you do that, Betty? You just ruined your life because of one or two secrets.

"I'm okay, now, Polly." I assure her, wiping my mouth with a damp towel. "You can go pack."

She looks at me, unsure of something, but nods anyway.

I watch her walk away, nodding to myself. I tell myself that I can't hold her and the kids back because of the way I feel. I need to let it go, and move on. There's no way he'll take me back after what I did. I'm such a jerk, sometimes. Move on.