"You will not take my son away from me!" I say suddenly hopping too my feet.

"sit down" she pushes me down by my shoulders on too the couch.

We never even had a conversation about it, not one, you went out and made this decision on your own trapping me into this" she adds.

"we've had multiple conversations, you said you hated kids and never wanted too have them"I say staring down at the floor.

"I also told you I never wanted too get married, I also told you I was incapable of love, that nobody could love me"She says angrily.

"dont you think that Id love my own children dont you think Id learn how too be a good parent?"

"when I said I never wanted too have them, I meant I never wanted too carry one, I never wanted too push one out, Of course I want kids someday Normani"

"I just wish that I got too choose with you when it was, we could have had a simple conversation"

"hey, I want too have a baby"she says

"okay, we can make a appointment and learn about how artificial insemination works we could read up on it, even go too mommy and me classes"

"but instead you just wanted a baby when it was most convenient for you right?"

"so now I have too step up and help you take care of a unborn fetus?" she scoffs.

she blows out a deep breath in frustration putting her face in her hands briefly.

"when is the ultra sound appointment?" she asks obviously over whelmed.

"its scheduled for tomorrow at 1" I squeak as another set of tears fall from my eyes.

"Ill be there" she says getting up and headed toward the door.

"I gotta go too practice" she shakes her head before walking out the door and shutting it behind her self.

I lay back on the couch putting my feet up, I stare at the ceiling and cry.

--

Lauren hasn't said a word to me since yesterday, she didn't even want too sleep in our bed with me, before she leaves the house shell kiss me and tell me she loves me, yesterday was the first time she didn't since we've been engaged.

everyday after she comes home from practice she'll shower then ask me too give her a lotion massage and stretch her sore muscles, yesterday was the first time she didn't, I just hope I didn't fuck up the best thing too ever happen too me.

I don't think Ive ever felt so alone at the moment, Dinah's a couple hours away with Zendaya visiting her parents, and Lauren was all I had.

I hated sleeping alone, she always kept me warm and rubbed my back, she would wake me up with kisses every single day.

I slid a sweat shirt over my head, I am slapped with Lauren's scent as soon as I put it on, she smells so good and I feel so venerable plus I'm not gonna be able too eat hot wings for months.

sliding on my tan uggs I grabbed my phone and purse heading down stairs.

I put my hood on, every thing is really falling down on me, and I fell so insecure and intimidated.

Laurens sitting on the couch with her face in her hands when I reach the bottom of the stairs.

"you ready yet?" she asks not even looking at me.

"yeah" I say lowly keeping my eyes on the floor.

I open the door for Camila who's baby sitting Isaac for a couple hours.