Its Always More Fun With Lesbians

An snuggled up beside me and sighed happily. Justin always said he didn't mind them playing with me, but I wondered if he'd change his mind if he walked in with me on their bed. Kasey and An seemed to never wear clothes when they weren't going out. Kasey sometimes wore underwear, but An was not that modest. Her butt was stripped with blues and blacks from where Kasey had punished her. She told me she loved when Kasey would leave marks on her. To her, being marked by Kasey was the biggest turn on that would ever exist. I knew I loved when Justin left marks.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around An kissing her cheek. "What was that for?" An asked me mischievously. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to tease me." An giggles and kissed me back. "Kasey should be home soon. Maybe then I can blow your mind."

Kasey didnt mind An running wild with Meg, but she didn't want An running wild with me. I didn't know why. I imagined it had to do with the fact Meg couldn't sit properly after playing with An.

I smiled as I felt An's fingers gently stage across the inside of my thigh. She whispered in my ear. "I'm going to make you scream for mercy." An kissed my shoulder and moved her finger up to the edge of my lacy panties.

"An, I told you to wait for me." Kasey smiled as she unbuttoned her shirt and slipped off her skirt. She climbed in bed behind An and bit her shoulder. She slipped her hand around An and gently pulled on her breast. "What did you have in mind?"

An moaned in my ear. I could feel Kasey's arm on my back. I shivered slightly and felt An slip a single finger under the lace. "I wanted to show her our new friend." An whimpered and gently used her finger to explore. "She feels ready." I was soaked.

"Angel, would you like to have a little fun?" Kasey let go of An and moved so she could see my face. "We'll stop at any time it becomes too much."

I felt my cheeks flush. "I want to." An slipped her finger out and licked it. "I really really do... please..." I felt myself whimpering and shifting my hips.

"An, be gentle. I'll be right back." Kasey dissapeared into the closet.

An climbed on top of me and smiled down at me. She gently pulled and teased my exposed nipples. She took one in her mouth as she gently rubbed the outside of my panties. She pressed her body against mine and I could feel her heat.

She secured my arms in straps on the head board and sat up looking down at me. She gently slid down my only cover. Her fingers adeptly moved inside. Exploring with more knowledge than I had ever expected. Almost emediatly I had soaked the sheets and her. This only seemed to entice her more. She gently bit my neck and pressed against me.

She suddenly stopped and got off of me. the much cooler air shocked me and I whimpered. I could hear a buzzing. Kasey was back with a large member strapped to her pelvis. An began to play with me again her mouth and hands exploring my breast. Kasey positioned herself between my legs gently rubbing the vibrating plastic against me.

I moaned and arched my back. I felt Kasey sliding into me. I felt pleasure taking over my entire body as Kasey and An played with me. I screamed and begged for release. I felt it building up to the point it hurt. Kasey smiled and finally whispered the sweet words of permission I had been looking for. I soaked the bed and screamed. An smiled and watch me lay there panting as Kasey continued her thrusting.

"An, would you like to have some fun?" Kasey smiled and removed herself from me. An smiled and kissed her Domme's neck. She gently bit at her breast enticing her to play. Kasey removed her member and strapped it on me. She released my arms and smiled down at me. "If you need to stop motioned for it."

An positioned herself over the member and pushed down. Kasey watched as An road me slowly. I felt Kasey turn up the vibrations. the side of the member towards me had a smaller member that the vidrations seemed to be strongest. I could feel it moving with An.

Kasey gently positioned herself above my face. She took my hand and quided it to her soaking sex. I gently played with it before I decided I wanted a taste. She was almost sweet. a very addictive taste. I wanted more and sent my tongue on an exposition as the member moved with An. The both shifted so they could kiss and bite each other.

I felt all of An's muscles tighten up as she screamed in pleasure and soaked me.  Kasey gave me one last big taste before gently removing herself from on top of me. She helped An get down and lay beside me. She removed the member from me and tossed it to the end of the bed. She smiled down at us and covered us up. She gently nudged her way inbetween us and held us. She lay on her back as both An and I snuggled into her.

I rubbed against her and felt her gently pull my hair. "No, Angel, this is down time." She kissed my forehead and then An's. An sighed contentedly and began to breathe heavily.

"Kasey," I whispered and smiled up at Kasey. She did her best to look down at me. "I've never done something so... intense with another woman." I blushed. "Is it wrong I liked it more than with Justin?"

"Not at all, sweetie." Kasey looked down at me gently. "This is new and exciting. There's also two of us. Imagine if you had two Justin's." She squeezed my shoulder.

"I'd never be able to stop." I giggled and kissed her cheek. "I'm so sleepy."

"Sleep tight, Angel." Kasey closed her eyes.

...

I woke up to the door opening. "Angel! Kasey! An! I'm sorry in so late. I lost track of time!" Justin walked in and saw us all naked. "Did I interrupt something.?" Justin smiled and came to stand beside me.

"Justin, you're too loud." Kasey grumbled and turned over releasing me. An sighed and went back to sleep.

Justin picked me up and carried me to our room. "I'm sorry." I whimpered in his ear as he laid me in the tub. "I should have waited for you..."

"Angel, stop. You're perfectly fine. I told you to do that. I've been giving you permission. Now, shush. I'm going to clean you up and take you to bed." Justin gently washed my legs.

I grabbed his hand and showed him where I wanted him to touch. "Please... I want you..." I whimpered as he slowly moved his fingers against my sensitive nub.

"Little one, you need to rest." He chuckled and kept rubbing. "I need to learn better self control. he growled and pulled me back out of the tub. "I've been thinking about you all day."

The bathroom floor was cold against my cheek and breast. He held my hips up enough so his warm member could slip in. It filled me and with every movement I felt more pleasure than the last. His fingers rubbed and flicked my little nub. I couldn't keep myself from screaming. He didn't stop me.

He took me to our bed and tied my hands above my head. He needed no toys tonight to make me beg. He played with me. My entire body shaking with pleasure. When he finally gave me permission I soaked him. He growled with pleasure and found release in me.

"I love you, Big one." I gasped and clung to him as he lay beside me.

"I love you too, little one." I could hear the smile in his voice as he pulled me close. "I'll clean you in the morning."