Sweet Moments

HAYLEY'S POINT OF VIEW

laying in my bed all I could think about was the Beast. I knew I shouldn't of went in the West Wing but my curiosity got the better of me. I felt bad for making him angry I wanted to go and apologize to make things better but I couldn't go back to the West Wing.

I heard a knock at my door. I quickly got up and opened the door hoping it was Beast. Instead it was a teapot and a cup. "Um hello" "hello dear my name is Mrs. Pots" I welcomed her into my room. "I thought you could use a nice warm cup of tea after what happened"

"Thank you" Mrs. Pots poured herself into a cup. The cup then hopped over to me I smiled and gently sipped up the tea. "It's delicious" "I picked out the tea" I looked down at the little cup who talked. "Oh and what's your name?" "I'm chip" "come on Chip let's leave the girl alone she needs her rest"

After they left I laid back down on my bed. I wasn't tired at all but I should probably just go to sleep. I walked over to the wardrobe to pick out a nightgown. I didn't want anything too long cause I didn't want to die of a heat stroke but all they had were long sleeved nightgowns. Guess I'll sleep nude I didn't mind it but it was a little uncomfortable since this wasn't really my house and anyone can come in at anytime.

I quickly undressed myself and hopped into bed. I shut my eyes and let sleep take me away.

             BEAST'S POINT OF VIEW

I knew I probably scared the girl half to death but she was in the West Wing the one place I told her not to be. I should probably go check her room to make sure she didn't escape. I walked over to her room and opened the door gently just in case she was in there.

She was already in bed in sleeping. I sighed in relief she didn't leave. I was about to close her door when I noticed her clothes on the floor. I went in to pick them up and to put them away. I slowly opened the wardrobe and noticed all the nightgowns in place.

Why isn't she wearing one? Wait her clothes are on the floor then I realized she's naked. Oh god the image of her nude came into my mind. I wanted so bad to rip the covers off her to see her in all her pride and glory. I looked back over at her in bed. I could see the shape of her body against the blankets.

I walked closer to her and took in her scent. She smelled of sweet roses, I smiled and looked down at her. I heard her whispering in her sleep I decided to listen closely wondering to myself what she could be saying. "Ugh Beast" I heard her moan. My eyes widened and I felt my pants become a little tighter.

She was dreaming of me. I didn't know what to do or think. I never had a woman think of me that way while in this form. Could she actually like me even though I was this beast. "Take me" she moaned again. I wanted so bad to do just that.

She started to move I ducked down just in case. She was awake I saw her sitting up in her bed. Fuck how am I suppose to get out!? I crawled under her bed I could just barely fit. I heard her voice "why can't I just stop dreaming about him it's not gonna happen he doesn't see me that way and he doesn't think I like him that way either"

I was breathless she did like me even though I looked like this. I heard her lay back down this was my chance to escape. I slowly crawled out from beneath her bed and went over to the door. I took one last look at her and left.

               HAYLEY'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke the next morning and got ready for breakfast. I decided to go with a short purple dress. I tied the strings in the back into a bow and went downstairs. I noticed my usual spot was moved my plates were right next to Beast.

I was shocked but also a little excited. I went and sat down waiting for Beast to come down stairs. Then I thought what if he's still angry with me oh god this is gonna be awkward. I heard him coming downstairs my heart raced with anxiety. I looked down at my plate trying not to make eye contact.

"Good morning Hayley" I looked up to see him smiling at me. I was confused was he bipolar? "Oh um good morning Beast" "you look lovely today" my cheeks went red did he actually give me a compliment."oh why thank you and you don't look too bad yourself" he smiled "thank you"

We had tomato soup for breakfast which was unusual but I ate it up happily. I looked over at him as he started drinking it up like a dog. He was getting it all over his face! I chuckled a little I guess he heard me cause he looked up in confusion.

I just smiled "carry on you look like you're enjoying your food a lot" "is their something funny about the way I eat?" "Well usually your suppose to use a spoon" he looked down at the silverware. "Oh right it's just I'm use to eating like this since I don't usually have any guest"

"It's alright I find it quite cute actually" my eyes widened. Did I just say he was cute to his face shit shit shit. "Thank you Hayley" he just brushed it off like it was no big deal. I was a little disappointed at that.

We continued eating until both of of us were done. "Thank you for another delicious meal" I bowed to him. He smiled "you know you don't have to bow right?" "I felt the need to" I smiled and he still had sauce all over his face. I picked up a napkin and rubbed it across his face.

He was surprised at the sudden generosity. "What are you doing?" "I'm cleaning you up" "you don't have too I can handle myself" "nonsense I got it"

                BEAST'S POINT OF VIEW

I liked her touching my face her fingers were so soft and she was gentle. Once she got done she smiled at me I didn't realize what I was doing until it was too late. I raised my hand to her face and brought her face close to mine.

I smiled at her and leaned in to kiss her. I then realized what I was doing but she accepted it and kissed back. I pushed her away, got up and walked away. I couldn't believe I just did that but I was craving more of her. I wanted to make her mine every last inch of her body would be mine and only I would be allowed to touch her.
******************************************