Magic Castle

BEAST'S POINT OF VIEW
I took my shirt off so she could clean the rest of my wounds even though it hurt. I looked back at her and her face was bright red? "Why is your face red?" She just dismissed it and continued cleaning my wounds.

I kept thinking about what happened back at my gate how she didn't leave me to be eaten by wolves like most people would. Instead she helped me and she didn't seem scared of me. I looked towards her to get a better look at her while she cleaned my wounds.

I noticed her dress was torn up and she had small cut on her arms I'm guessing the cuts were from branches in the woods same with her dress. Her hair was a dark brown like mine nice and long she was quite stunning. That's when my eyes landed on her cleavage showing. I knew it was only showing because of the obvious tears in the fabric but my eyes couldn't leave that spot.

It's been ten years since I've seen a woman. All I wanted to do was tear off that dress and fuck her right then and there to see every inch of her body. I stopped these thoughts immediately and looked back at her face before she could notice. Her eyes were a chocolate brown her lips looked scrumptious. I shook my head. "Well I think I'm done" her voice stopped my thoughts.

I looked at her "Thank you I suppose" she smiled "No thank you for saving my life" what was with this girl why wasn't she scared? "What is your name?" "I'm Hayley and what is your name?" "Just call me Beast" she looked sadly at me. "I know you have a name you don't have to call yourself that" my eyes widened why does she care? "I know what I am I know I'm a beast it's what I'm use to hearing, it would be weird to be called by my actual name"

She shook her head "if that's what you want I'll call you Beast" "Hayley" "yes?" "I fixed you a room you'll be staying here" "oh I just came to get directions back to town" "You won't be leaving" "why?" "I don't need you spreading rumors in town about me a mob is the last thing I need" "I won't spread rumors I promise!" "I can't trust you" she looked scared.

"I'm not going to hurt you your allowed to go anywhere in the castle except the West Wing" "why not?" "It's forbidden you'll be staying in the East Wing and you'll be joining me for dinner every night whether you like it or not" she shook her head in understanding I could see the disappointment in her face.

"Lumiére will now show you to your room"

              HAYLEY'S POINT OF VIEW

I was about to ask who Lumiére was when I noticed a light coming down the hall. A little candle stick came around the corner. I thought I was dreaming I mean a fucking candle stick was moving...."That's it I'm going crazy" The Beast looked at me funny. "I see a candle stick moving" he chuckled a little. "That's Lumiére" I looked at him confused.

"Did you not find out yet that this castle is alive?" "No I kinda wasn't in here long" "all of my staff are common house hold items" I looked at him surprised. "What happened here Or has it always been this way?" He looked at me sadly "no we use to be human we were cursed and that's all I will say about it"

"Welcome Mademoiselle I am the one who let you in!" I looked at Lumiére for awhile studying him. "Is their a problem mam?" "No I just didn't expect talking objects" I then heard another voice "Lumiére hurry up with that girl we don't have all day!" Lumiére looked at me "Don't worry that's just Cogsworth he has no patience what's so ever even though he is a clock"

That's when I fainted.

             BEAST'S POINT OF VIEW

Oh sure now she faints when theirs talking objects but not when she sees me. "Don't worry Lumiére she'll get use to this" I walked over to her and gently picked her up. She was very light. I looked down at her in my arms and smiled I don't usually like company but theirs just something about her that I like that keeps me wanting to be near her.

I carried her up the stairs and into her room. I laid her carefully down on the bed. "Um Lumiére she can't sleep in this" "Then change her master" "I can't do that shes a woman!" "Oh right" he chuckled. I gave him a death glare. "Let the wardrobe change her Lumiére" "Master she can't in fact non of us can we don't have hands"

"Guess she'll sleep in these clothes until she wakes up" I did want to change her but I knew it'd be rude. I tucked her in bed and scurried over to the door. I took one last look at her and closed the door.

               HAYLEY'S POINT OF VIEW

I could feel him carrying me in his arms up to my room. I didn't want to open my eyes I liked being held against him. He was so warm and comfy. I felt myself being laid onto a bed his warmth leaving my side. I could hear him talking about changing me.

Luckily for me he didn't he seemed too embarrassed to do anything like that. I heard the door close so I opened my eyes. The room was dark I was scared I wish he wouldn't leave me alone. I went over to the window the snow was still falling it was beautiful.

I decided to get some sleep I would clean myself up in the morning. I dove beneath the covers and quickly fell asleep dreaming of the Beast.
******************************************