"So! That's the time I go to sleep when I go to school" I said.

"Fine, good night" he said walking up the stairs. But lottie grabbed his shirt and pulled him right back.

"Not so fast, your helping me clean up the mess" Lottie said crossing her arms.

"Fine" James said. He walked upstairs and then we heard Zayns voice.

"You look like you just had a food fight and your already in different clothes?" Zayn asked.

"Uhhh.... Who the hell are you?" James asked Zayn.

"How the fuck did you forget me?" Zayn asked.

"Um maybe because I don't know you" James said, I can tell he was rolling his eyes.

"Hey Niall" I hear Louis say, I can hear his footsteps, he just went right outside.

"Give me the rock" Zayn said. Shit. James doesn't know what the rock is.

"What rock?" James asked.

"Did you fall or something?" We hear Zayn asked. Me and Lottie looked at each and we tried to stop ourselves from laughing. I covered my mouth.

"No. Can i ask what your name is?" James asked.

"Im Zayn"

"Ohhh! Im so sorry about forgetting who you are"James said.

"I guess its ok" Zayn said quietly.

"Hold on, im going to change and be outside in a few" James said, then we heard him running down the stairs. When i knew Zayn was outside, me and lottie burst out laughing.

"Oh my god!" I said laughing, i grabbed my stomach and bend over.

"Whatever, Now go outside!" James said pushing me to the stairs.

~|~|~

"I'm here!" I said walking outside. Louis and Zayn were sitting at the edge. Their feet in the water.

"Its so dark here" Zayn said looking around the pool and the yard.

"Oh right!" I said, then I went inside and turned the pool lights on. I turned the jets on for the pool and hot tub. I walked back outside and Louis looked like he saw a ghost. His mouth was opened widely. (not like that Lol)

"Wow" was all Louis said before Zayn pushed him in. We burst out laughing, Louis just glared at us. I jumped in with a big slash. Zayn came right after I did. We stayed in the pool for about 25 minutes, then we went to the hot tub to warm up.

"I'm tired" Louis said quietly, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath in and out.

"Go home then" Zayn said also closing his eyes.

"Nah, I want to stay here" Louis said quietly.

I just sat there looking at both of them. I didn't say a word since we got in the tub. "Both of you guys should just go home" I said slashing water at them. Zayn opened his eyes, he looked at me then he lost Louis.

"Louis?" Zayn asked quietly. Then he asked again "louis?!" He said a little louder.

"He's sleeping" I said chuckling. "Good" said said quietly.

"Why?" I asked frowned my eyes at him.

"Because I wanted to ask you why you already forgot who I was, like who the hell forgets someone you knew for over a week?" Zayn asked quietly.

"I'm sorry about that, I really am... But I can't tell you why" I said looking at the water.

"Why can't you tell me? I thought we were best friends" Zayn said hurt.

"We are, but we still need to know more about eachother" I said quietly.

"We know a lot of stuff already" he said smiling.

"Yeah, a lot" I said quietly that nobody could hear me.

"Louis! Get your ass up before a pour cold water over you!" Zayn said loudly, he slashed water to Louis and he jumped up looking around his surroundings.

"Holy shit" Louis said quietly.

"What? Had a bad dream?" Zayn asked laughing.

"Uh yeah" Louis said. Then he got out. "I'm going to go home now" Louis said quietly.

"See you tomorrow Lou" Zayn said.

"Were all alone now" Zayn said quietly, he looked towards me and smiled.

••••••••••••••••
Hope you like this chapter. I tried to make it better, I really did. Im just very stressed about a few things, that's all. The goal didn't reach last chapter, I'm only updating because I'm not going to be updating for awhile.