PART #7

Hey #Congo #HellyHolics...even me too ❤❤
princess bag award in Pacebooker  Indonesia
All are praising her ...
So thought issiee khushi me 1 part hojaye👌👌
so no bakbak .. enjoy reading love's and shower your blissful love in comment box 👇👇❤❤❤❤❤
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

SWARA POV

I left the leaving room shortly after I had encounter with that basterd ...
offcourse that  kidnapper .He is really a pervert alwaz he want excuse to came near me .. urggg I hate him .. I hate my self ... I could not even get a single hint to escape from  Here . With that thought I went to sleep I mean my evening sleep .
At 8pm  I changed and took a shower . I was really pissed off  There was no way to escape from this penthouses  from that room due to the fact it have password secure lock   and I dont know the damm password. 
Besides it was dark and the woods were dangerous at night. My new clothes, a simple white and flowing shirt and dark jeans felt nice and I was sure I'd never worn something so expensive.

I walked through the halls alone examining the lavish house. It is really beautiful.

.
"How in the hell do I get out of here?" I muttered to myself quietly.
Suddenly a voice sounded behind me with equal quietness.
"Why do you want to leave so badly?"

I cringed and stopped walking slowly turning to face the kidnapper urf basterd sanskar  who looked at me with curiosity.

"B-because," I stammered. "Why would I stay here?"

"Why wouldn't you? Where else do you have to go?"

I thought about his words. He had a good point.
I was low.
I was nothing.
I had nowhere to go.
And he knew it.
He cautiously took my hand and smiled at me.

"I wouldn't mind the company, it's lonely here with just you and  I."

I looked up at him and frowned.

"I'll stay...for the night. Just one night, while I make up my mind."

At this he smiled, a genuine smile, and squeezed my hand lightly.

"As you wish my LOVE ." He smirk and continue "i wish I can let you go... he again continue ....  "but you know how bastered I am.. and I will not let you go from here , I kept you in my Life time prisons "

with that he left my hand and move  to dining area where our food is almost ready to served , feeling rather hungry, I didn't refuse.

I sat up on the table looking around while sanskar prepared chicken of some sort.
The clock on the wall told me it was 9 Pm  and I yawned stretching my arms.

"Don't you get tired?" I asked brushing hair away from my face.

He barely glanced over at me and shrugged. "No, I don't get tired, I don't sleep."

He had changed his cloths, he was now wearing a plain black tank top that showed off his muscular arms and black track pant . It was a far less intimidating outfit then his previous dark leather clothing that he had been originally wearing.

He noticed me staring and looked back at me holding my gaze.

I realized myself I had been staring and quickly looked away pretending to be very intrigued by the table I was sitting on.