Part #1

I was waiting for my train to travel Goa
glancing at my wrist watch which shows 6:20 PM I make my way to the Mumbai train station from Dadar ,in order to reach Goa. Of course I could take a cab but that would cost way too much and I don't have much money. I am alone so I need to save money.

9:30;I reach mumbai by 10 pm in the night . The first thing upon getting there I will do is to call Khushi. I didn't get my cell phone with me and don't remember Khushi's phone number or address but I have a slip which has her info. She is my cousin and I am going to her place but she has no idea of my arrival. I fled in a hurry but I know she will help me as she was the one who asked me to, when she saw my poor state last year . Even I have really little stuff with me including my cloth too. But I know what I am doing is right. I couldn't live there forever. My thoughts shift to my mother and that if she would have been alive I would have been happy. My mother was such a beautiful and joyful person. Most important she was  a respected person . I really wanna be like her and this is gonna be the first step of it. I remember my mother. She was really... beautiful. Black eyes like mine and beautiful blonde hair. But I am a brunette. My hair is dark brown like my father. Father... if he would have been a little supportive, my life could have been different. Thinking about all those things I drift off.

I wake up with a jolt when I hear a scream. Oh, that was just a child crying about I don't know what. I look down to my watch and find it's a quarter to Five. I feel peckish and then I realize that I have eaten nothing since yesterday's breakfast. I start to eat the chips and then I have some coke. I try to eat more but I don't wanna eat chips. I want to have a proper meal. But for now I compromise with that and finish my coke.

I am traveling alone in a train from Mumbai to Goa. I have escaped from my drunkard dad and heartless step mom. I am almost 19 and have passed my school with a great result last year but my step mom won't let me study further even though my mother did set up funds for my education before she died. My drunker dad didn't object as always whener I ask him about my further study instead of supporting he beat me sometime he starves me for the food . ..

I have reached my destination at last. It's cold here in Goa after all it is a mid November . I pull out my grey sweatshirt from my bag and wear it over the green and white camisole I am wearing. My skinny jeans won't protect me from the wind. The station looks deserted but to my far right I find a man, in his early forties maybe, looking at me as if he is eyeing his prey. He is not too tall five ten but he is too broad and looks wicked as if he is going to do some crime or maybe kidnap me? No I should stay positive, he can't kidnap me here. I am in a public place. I don't look at him any longer but I can feel his gaze all over my body below my face. He looks dangerous. I zip my bag and start moving in the opposite direction to him. I risk another glance to him just to see if he is still looking at me. I turn my head over my shoulder and find he is not only looking at me but also walking towards me.
I quickly look forward and head towards the ladies washroom. I get inside it quickly and find it empty. Gosh! I am safe. After I pee, I wash my hands and look at my reflection in the mirror. My face is tear-stained and looks small, too small. And my hair, it is a mess, so tangled and that's because I didn't brush it after washing it yesterday. I pull out the hair tie and try to tame it by my fingers. I don't have a hair brush. When it is some what untangled I tie it up in a bun to look a bit older and confident. Then I wash my face.

I peek out of the wash room and to my relief I find that the man is gone. Good. Now I just need to find a phone booth. Getting out of the station I find it's still dark. After walking for ten minutes I find a phone booth. I get inside it. Now I need to call Khushi. Hope I don't trouble her much. But she was so concerned about me. Last time we met she told me that she would consider herself fortunate if she could help me and that's because my mother helped her when she needed to be helped the most.
I reach to the side pocket of my bag to fish out the paper on which I had written her phone number and address but I don't find the pocket. I take the bag off my shoulders and then it hits me like a wrecking ball that this bag is my old one. I had the paper in my new bag. I feel like all the blood has been drained from my body. No! This cannot be happening to me. God, no, please! I try to remember her number. It was 231..23188... god it ends with 9. Oh god! Please help me remember. Oh god! I am such an idiot. A total idiot.

Coming out of the booth I ask myself, what now? What do I do now? Should I live on the streets? Hell no! Should I go back home? Yes! I don't have another choice. If my step mom won't let me in at least she would give me back my new bag or the cell phone and then I would get back here. Get back to Khushi. Yes I should go back. With this in my mind I start walking back to the station but why do feel like someone's watching me? I turn back but I see no one there. It's just darkness then I look down at my watch. Guh! It's just 5:30 in the morning.

As I turn around to make my way to the station, a strong pair of masculine arms turns me again in the opposite direction and before I have any chance to scream a hand shuts my mouth tightly. I start panicking and try to get my limbs free but the hold is too strong.
"Shhh baby. I am not going to hurt you. Never." says the man. He says it as if he is promising someone. His voice is soft and soothing. But it doesn't help me. I try again but I can barely move. When the man starts moving me into the dark part of the place away from the streets I bite his hand with all the power I have. But to my surprise he doesn't move his hand.

"Ouch! Please don't hurt me", he says as if he is amused and then chuckles softly. "SWARA , I don't want to do this, but I also don't want you to hurt yourself or me, so..."
As his words starts to sink in, the hold of his other hand which was holding my waist becomes loose but before I can do anything his hands switch positions. I feel a fabric on the lower half of my face and I know it's soaked with chloroform. In just some moments I go unconscious.
.

To be continue.....
***************************************
**********

Precap :
  Swara POV  I am in someone’s bedroom. My ears are kind of ringing. I immediately sit up but due to the sudden movement I feel my head pounding a little. It feels like my first hangover. Wait! I am not in my clothes.
*

*************************************************

My loves ❤
I know this part is boring  but I promise next part will be good one just support me and encourage me to write more . I know this part is small but next part will be big little bit Long  .

Thank U ❤❤❤❤❤