PART #6

❤❤❤Hiii love's .. I know... I know No 1 Miss me .🙇🙇. but I really miss you all 😍 so this is  really a small update ..

NOTE :
flashback was end there only I mean in last part I.e 5th Part .
This part will be 3rd  person POV.
*********************************************

SANSKAR thought was broke by a sound which was coming from leaving room ,He move to leaving room to check what was going on ,and he become shock to see Swara watching Tom & Jerry movie , and laughing continuesly he got mesmerized, the way she was laughing . He went near her and ask her what she is  doing .. she answer him " that she was feeling bored and she is not feeling slipy " he smirk and lean towards her and said "If you are bored  let's do something interesting & with that you will be tired and feel slipy too  " he was about to kiss her  lips,  she jerk him off and March to room and close the door .
H

e laugh at her behaviour and went to sleep with satisfy smile .

Third Person POV

Aw fuck man, you were right, she’s hot.” The one holding her wrists said to the first boy as he groped her.

The other newcomer nodded excitedly, his eyes glazed over.

“Keep your voice down dipshit, or someone’ll hear!” The first boy- who seemed to be their leader- ordered.

“So who gets her first?” asked the second boy as he bound her wrists together tightly behind her back with rope.

As she suddenly realized what was about to happen to her, she began struggling frantically. Boring her captors hand, he flinched and uncovered her mouth.

She let out a scream, but before anyone could hear her, she was cut off by a hard punch to the stomach.

Winded and in pain she crumbled to the ground.

“Shut the fuck up bitch!” The first boy roared at her. Dragging her to her feet, he stuffed a piece of cloth in her mouth and tied it behind her head.

“She bit my fucking hand!” the second boy screamed in outrage.

“She bit my fucking hand! I’m fucking bleeding!”

Ignoring him, the leader pulled a small blade out of his pocket and pressed it against her throat.

“Now listen to me , you’re going to do everything I say, and if you don’t, you’ll regret it.” He growled, pushing the cold blade harder against her neck.

“Got it?”

She trembled, frozen, staring up at him.

“Answer me !” He screamed in her face.

She nodded, whimpering softly.

“You’re going to regret ever saying no to me .”

He started tearing at her clothes he almost tear her top ,Slipping the knife back into his pocket and spinning her all around , he pushed her against the wall facing her back  and began grinding the bulge in his pants against her ass.

Leaning closer to her ear he whispered “I’m going to fuck you so hard, you won’t be able to walk when I’m done.”

He began undoing his zipper as she whimpered, when suddenly she heard two startled screams behind them.
The boy spun to see what was happening just as a fist hit him square in the face, knocking him to the ground.

She turned to see all three boys knocked to the ground, stunned and bleeding.

A large man stood over the leader, looking angry. He crouched down and, pulling the knife out of the boy’s pocket, he pressed it against his neck.

“If you ever touch another woman, I will find you, and I will kill you. Do you understand?”

The stranger’s voice was hard and cold. He was terrifying.

The boy just laid there, shocked, staring up into the man’s angry face.

“Answer me bastered.” The stranger commanded calmly as he take the same blade  pushed the cold blade harder against the boys neck.

Nodding furiously, the boy scrambled backward.

“The same goes for the two of you!” He spun and looked down at the two stunned and silent boys that had been watching, terrified.

Nodding and wide-eyed, the two boys stumbled backward, trying to get up. They took off clumsily down the alleyway while their leader stumbled after them.

The stranger strode confidently after them and, stopping abruptly, he whipped the blade in his hand straight at the leader.

It struck the boy squarely in the calf as he let out a startled scream of pain. The other two continued running, Without turning, and too afraid to stop, the boy limped away as quickly as he possibly could around the corner.

Unmoving and breathing heavily, the stranger stood staring at where the boys had been, his fists clenched.

The girl didn’t move. She couldn’t see his face, and although he had just saved her, she was still terrified of what this man might do next. So she sat trembling against the wall, her knees drawn to her chest, watching him; but she can't because he wore MASK on his face with black jacket and black pant. ( you can imagine Hrithik Roshan as in Krish movie or The Undertaker (wrestler ) )

As if realizing that she was still there, the man spun on his heel and strode toward her. Kneeling in front of her, he leaned in to untie the cloth covering her mouth.

She flinched and scrambled away from him.

“Sit still.” He commanded.

She backed further into the corner as he walked toward her again. She looked absolutely terrified.

He stopped to look her over. Her shirt was torn and he could see a bruise already starting to form on her ribs.

Slowly he crouched in front of her again.

“It’s alright, I won’t hurt you.”

His features softened and his deep voice became calm and soothing.

He leaned toward her again to untie the gag, and she sat still for him. Helping her to her feet, he gently spun her around to untie her wrists.

“What’s your name?” he asked.

She turned, rubbing her newly freed wrists, and glanced uneasily up at him and then back down again.

“SWARA ,” she replied quietly.

“Your clothes are pretty torn up, and my apartment is just a block away. Come with me and I’ll give you something to wear.”

It sounded more like a command than a choice.

Swara glanced down at her half torn shirt. Realizing that this strange man could see quite a bit of her body, she blushed and covered herself with her arms.

He handed her the leather jacket he had been wearing and she covered herself with it.

She wasn’t sure what she should do; she didn’t quite trust this man, and she certainly didn’t want to go to his apartment.

Third person POV End

***************************
*** Who rescue Swara ... I mean who is that mask man ??
❤❤❤❤❤❤
Next part will be Late May be after Eid or on my birthday  that's  on 25th June .
So till then Dua Me Yaad Rakhna ❤❤
BA  bye