Part #3

❤❤❤❤❤

"You. I want you."

I am pinned by his look and I dare not breathe.
"Swara! Breathe and stop shaking please. I am not going to hurt you." he says looking concerned again and buries my face in his broad hard chest and strokes my hair. Inhaling his scent I feel strangely safe in his arms god knows why. Besides my mother, I realize that no one ever has hugged me. So I get hugged after a decade by a kidnapper, thank god not by a vampire. How foolish I was to think of him as a vampire. They are just fictional. But at that moment my mind didn't make any sense and what I thought was nonsense. But
I need to make sure.

I shift and he loosens his hold and looks down at me and opens his mouth to speak but before he does I ask him my question.
"What are you?"
"Errr... you mean who am I? Sorry. I didn't introduce myself. I am SANSKAR Maheshwari ."
"And?" I ask softly.

"And I am 25. Originally from Goa. And I work in an Karma Company ."
I

look uncomfortably not finding the answer I need. So I just nod and look down at my hands in my lap. With his index finger he tips my head up so that we are eye to eye again.
"What did you think I am? Huh? And why did you think I would kill you?" He asks with interest.
"N-nothing... nothing apart from the obvious"
"No, you are definitely hiding something. Now don't lie and tell me what you thought because I know you have an interesting answer."

After exactly five seconds I start to speak.
"You have...um... your skin is so p-pale and, and your canines are a bit longer than the others. So... um..."
"Nooo! You thought I was a vampire, didn't you?", he asks with his eyes wide. I look down again. I don't know if he is angry or surprised or what. So I just nod. After a second I hear his sigh. He takes my small warm hands into his big cold ones and continues.
"No, Swara I ain't a vampire. I am a human just like you. Vampires are not real baby."
I nod and then ask him another question.
"Why are you so cold then?" I ask boldly.
"Now we are talking.", he dips his face into my neck and places a wet kiss there sending delicious vibrations to my groin and then he whispers in my ear, embracing me.
"I hope you will make me warm", he says sliding one of his cold hand into my night shift, resting it on my waist and then squeezing slightly making me gasp. His hand slides to my waist to my back holding me against him and then he bites me softly on my neck.
"Ahhh", I moan not actually realizing what I was doing. I feel his smile in my neck making me realize what was happening. Then I feel his mouth moving down from my neck to the centre of my chest via my collarbone leaving wet cool kisses in the path.

"No, stop", I say trying to sound clear and somewhat bold.
"Shhh baby! I have been waiting for you so long, so long.", he says. His voice in mere whispers which make the hair on the nape of my neck stand. The next moment he pin me down on his bed, his palms on my shoulders holding me and mine flat on his chest trying to make some distance.
"No, please ... don't rape me please for god's sakes", I scream but don't cry.
"I am not gonna rape you", he cups my cheek, "I just wanna make sweet love to you." He says and upon hearing this I start to struggle more beneath him.
"Please, please don't. I don't wanna do this, please!" I beg and to my fortune he sits up. I attempt to get off the bed but he grabs my arm.

"Relax. I am not doing anything to you now. Come let's have breakfast.", he says then stands up and tugs my arm so I am standing. I dig my heels in the ground so that he doesn't take me wherever he wants.
"If you don't wanna walk, I would be only fortunate to carry you madam", with one yank my body collides with his and then in the next moment I am on his shoulder. He does everything with such a grace as if I am weightless. His one arm is behind my knees and the other one rests on my butt.
"Stop please. I will walk one my own", I almost scream.
"Will you?", he asks caressing my butt cheeks which resonates between my
thighs.
"Yes, yes I will. Now please put me down." I beg.
"Just a second madam", he replies. I can't see but I know his typing the password on the keypad. When the door is open, he puts me down. Then he offers his hand to me which I slowly hold. His hand is still so cold. I wonder why is that. He brings my hand near his lips and gives a chaste kiss and a smile that makes me nervous and blush at the same time.

While I am sitting on a chair of the dining table downstairs which can accommodate twelve persons, my eyes roam to the penthouse I am captured in. I would have enjoyed being in this beautiful place but this isn't the time to enjoy. I spot a grand blue Guitar a far behind me opposite to the dining table which brings beautiful memories of my childhood to me. My mother taught me how to play it. I also used to play in the music group during my school days. I shift my gaze from the Guitar and find him gazing at me with interest. He brings two plates of food and places one of them in front of me on the table while bending. I don't look at my plate but at his torso. The top two buttons are undone and I can see his pale, pale chest. His chest and collarbone what I can see looks like as if it has been chiseled skillfully.

I am interrupted by his husky voice.
"You like?" He says and I look up immediately to his face. F**k! He caught me staring at him. But he isn't angry. His eyes are hooded and filled with ...lust?
"Do you want to have a closer look? Do you want to touch it?"
My face turn scarlet at the thought of that and I lower my eyes to my plate on the table. He tugs my chin up and I swallow dry. His eyes are conjuring.
"I am talking about the Guitar, Swara ", he says chuckling and I really feel all the tension leave my body. Oh! The guitar.
"I bought it for you. Do you like it?'
"For me?", I ask.
"Yes, because I love when you play it. And I hope you will teach me too."
He knows that I play Guitar.... How?
"How do you know I play it? How do you know so much about me?"

To Be Continue............
**************************************

**So my love's all confusions are clear ... yes he is SANSKAR Maheshwari.. 25 years old ...
*** LOVE's SWARA unconditionally ❤❤❤❤❤❤