Chapter 27

Ezra Dubois up top☝☝ pronounce as Es-Ra.

Armani p.o.v

"So for a year and half you hid a whole pregnancy and baby. So now you decided to come here for the bull." His mother said basically voicing all our opinions. In that moment Alex walked in and saw the situation in front of her and quickly turn around. This family is a trip man.

"You know what where is the damn baby I wanna see if he is any sibling of my son." Mrs. Dubois said. Even though she is looking tough I know this is breaking her damn heart because if I was in this situation I would be devastated.

"He's in the car with my mom I'll hurry and get so y'all can see I'm telling the truth." His Ex/ Stepmomma said. Walking back out the door and towards a SUV she opened the backdoor and pulled a baby out the car.

Walking back to the house we all stood there to see the baby and when she showed us the baby I know he was some Kin to Roman cause they look exactly alike.

I heard Roman and Mrs. Dubois sighed too they must have thought the same thing.

"His name is Ezra and I gave him y'all last name and he is 9 months." Ex/Stepmomma said handing the baby to Roman who was reaching for him.

"When the last time you seen Jonathan Ashley?" Mrs. Dubois asked.

"I was already three months pregnant the last time I saw him but at the time I didn't know I was pregnant. I try to get in contact with him but he change his number and I never knew his address but one of y'all family members told me yesterday that Roman was coming back down and they gave me y'all address." She said which confuse me because if she at one point dated Roman he never brought her home? And how did her and his daddy started to mess around.

Mrs. Dubois was on her phone dialing somebody number.

"Bring ya dumb ass back to house Roman here with his girlfriend and we have a surprise for you." Mrs. Dubois said hanging up the phone.

Mrs. Dubois ushered us all into their living room and we sat there in awkward silence waiting for Roman's dad.

Giving the baby back to Ashely Roman walked back over to me.

Sitting next to me he leaned on me and I wrapped myself around me. I could understand why he is down because once upon a time a lady he could have love betrayed him and got pregnant by his dad for Christ sake.

We waited another ten minutes before we heard the front door open. I felt Roman tense up but I kissed his fore head.

"You stay in here until we bring him in. Y'all two let's go." Mrs. Dubois said.

We got up and walked towards the kitchen where Mr. Dubois was in.

"Dad I would like for you to meet my girlfriend Armani. Mani this is my dad Jonathan." Roman said. I just shook his hand and quickly moved it cause I dont want the man touching me and plus he was looking at me in a way I dont appreciate. Wrapping myself in Roman arms he could tell I was uncomfortable and wrapped himself around me.

"Well that we already did our introduction we have a surprise for you." Mrs. Dubois said to Jonathan and grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the living room.

Roman was about walk in behind him but I held him back. He turn and looked at me and I just gave him a hug  because I know he needed it. He hugged me back.

"Baby I know this is a hard and awkward time for you just know out this fucked up situation you got a baby brother who is gonna look up to you." I said to him kissing him. He smiled and nodded his.

"I know I guess I can't believe he did that to my mom and me. I'm over it now I just shows that I wasn't meant to be with her but you. I never love someone as much as I love you." He said and that made me smile big.

"Aww boo I love you too with your crazy self." I said kissing all over his face then finally his lips pulling away from his lips I blushed and put my face into his chest.

After that we finally walked in to the living room.

"Wow Roman you had a baby with Ashely how does Ms. Armani feel about that." He said looking at me. I rolled my eyes and looked up at Roman.

Mrs. Dubois chuckled which made me widen my eyes cause when a female chuckle shit about to go down.

"Jonathan I swear you always do something so outrageous it never seems to surprise me anymore but this takes the cake. You and I both know damn well Roman ain't fuck or made any kind of contact with this girl since he caught y'all fucking each other. Thats your damn *punch* baby *slap* you ass. I cant stand your trifling ass." Mrs. Dubois said continuing to hit Jonathan.

"Mama." Roman said pulling his mom off his dad. I felt so bad when she started to cry she probably wanted to beat his ass for the longest and finally found the opportunity which was today events. Roman pulled his mom out the room to calm her down and I was right behind him.

What a way to meet my man's family.

Hey Hey y'all first I would like to say thank y'all for giving me and my book a chance y'all got me to 50k y'all the shit. But Enjoy, Vote and Comment. Peace✌✌