"Can we go now?". I asked (Y/n).

"What about Namjoon?". She said.

"He can go to the park by himself". I shrugged my shoulders.

"No. We need to pick him up too". I felt (Y/n) grip the end of my shirt. "You two also need to bond each other. He's your brother".

"Aish! Why do you keep saying that?? And FYI he's my half-brother, our fathers are different". I pointed out as a matter of fact.

"But still, he's YOUR brother". (Y/n) protested at me again.

I scratched my head as I grabbed my phone and texted Namjoon-hyung that I'll pick him up at his place.

He replied back faster than expected.

"What did he say?". (Y/n) said and got more closer to me to look at my phone.

I felt heat running to my cheeks as I see her beautiful face up close.

Goddamn it...

I immediately shrugged my thoughts off.

"He said he'll wait". I groaned and closed the screen of my phone.

"Yah! I'm still reading the text message!". (Y/n) raised her voice in a playful tone.

"Tsk! Just hop in and let's get going". I said and opened the passenger's seat of my car for her.

As soon as we got inside my car, I started to drive.

We are now in the middle of the road.

"Wait... where is his apartment again?". I asked myself yet it is clear enough for (Y/n) to hear.

"What?! You don't know?". (Y/n) giggled.

"I forgot since I don't visit him anymore". I groaned and checked the red head light if it turned green again.

"Don't worry I'll just show you where". (Y/n) said.

I just nodded and looked at the road.

~

We now arrived at Namjoon-hyung's apartment.

"At last..". I sighed.

"Yeah, at last..". I felt (Y/n) glare at me. "AT LAST that we don't have to go back from route to route again".

"Hey! Like I said, I forgot okay?!". I turned my body to her.

"You're being a grandpa Yoongi". (Y/n) teased.

"YAH! I'm not!". I argued.

"Grandpa~". (Y/n) teased me more.

"YAH!". I raised my voice.

"Gran----".

But I cut her off by crashing my lips to hers. Then suddenly, the kissing turned to making out.

I pushed her car seat as the kiss became more deep.

I felt her tongue dance in my mouth with mine.

She moaned in my mouth.

I realized what we're doing so I quickly pulled away.

(Y/n) was panting hard.

Wait why did I do that?..

I glanced at (Y/n). She is looking at me with blushes on her face.

I can do that right? Since we had sex so many times.. but we're not a couple right? And.. AURGH STOP YOONGI!

I heard a knock on my window and I saw Namjoon--- I'll just call him 'Namjoon' since I don't have any respect for him anymore.

I unlocked the back seat of my car and Namjoon walked inside.

"Aish! What took you so long?!". I groaned as I stared at the mirror above the car and looked at Namjoon to talk to him.

He then also looked in the mirror.

"Sara..". Namjoon reasoned out.

"Why can't you just stay with that slut----".

"Let's go!". (Y/n) cutted me off.

I turned to look at her and she just gave me a 'bitch-just-drive' look.

I rolled my eyes and ignored the quiet Namjoon on the back seat as I started to drive to the park.

~

Your POV

We now arrived at the amusement park.

I immediately got out of Yoongi's car since I can't handle the awkward tension between his brother anymore.

I then stared at the park and inhaled deep.

As I exhale, I smiled.

"It's been a long time since I visited this!". I squealed.

I looked at my back and saw Yoongi and Namjoon glaring at each other.

I sighed.

This day will be long as hell...

A/N: Annyeong! There is a part 2 of this chapter!