viii: last chapter

"jungk-" i suddenly woke up with snow landing on my nose.

"oh, i'm here..." i sat using jungkook's cost as my blanket and i looked behind, on my side and looked back to the front.

i stayed there trying my best to not starve, but while my stomach wasn't letting me, i had to go back to my house.

but i can't help looking back as i'm taking steps, i tried to run so that i will not keep on looking back.

i rapidly heated my microwaveable ramen and quickly took some sip to it, probably he's there now.

i brought my bike with me so that i could reach the bench faster, but he is just not there.

no, i will wait for him here, just like how he've​ waited for the girl.

i was resting by my knees when a little girl eating an ice cream come up to me and said, "hi, nice meeting you again!" she smiled.

i got a little confused but instead, i rubbed her hair and i smiled. her mother called her and she was waving her hands at me.

a week actually past, and i will just give up. he probably hates me now. he probably found someone better.

and i'm here, a stupid young boy who thought entering these kind of situation was "cool" or is actually easy to deal with, well guess what this stupid bitch is actually a stupid bitch.

oh look, winter is almost leaving soon the weather forecaster said.

even winter is leaving me, it probably hates me also.

but i just really need time to relax, i need to get him off my mind for a bit, if that's possible.

i woke up casually and it's been three weeks since i've done that ,actually.

i made coffee for myself, trying not to remember something...

i had thought of going to the park by myself.

since the snow wasn't that strong anymore i just wore a simple shirt and headed off bringing my bicycle with me.

i parked my bicycle near a tree where we first parked the bike together, haha. oh wait what am i talking about.

i took a deep breath and sighed while looking at the sky.

and i just couldn't stop thinking of him.

"I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK! I HATE THAT YOU'RE TOO HARD TO RESIST! I HATE THAT YOU'RE  SO ANNOYING YET YOU STILL CARE FOR ME! I HTE THE FEELING WHEN I'M WITH YOU I FEEL SOMETHING DIFERRENT! I HATE THAT YOU MADE ME DO THINGS THAT I SHOULDN'T BE DOING!" i screamed all the way from the bottom of my lungs while crying.

".... but thanks for showing me how to love somebody, anyways." i fell from my knees and started to throw rocks at the pond.

i felt someone passed by my back, but I saw no one.

so i covered my eyes that are wet because of my own tears.

i felt warm after someone wrapped their arms around my shoulder and i literally felt my cheeks turning hot,

the person said "... and i hate you too... in a special way." ,the voice forced me to turn my head to him.

,,,and how i've missed that bunny smile.

...