ii

• k.th •

aaahhh... what a beautiful morning. i stood up and stretched a bit.

i jumped back on my bed ane caressed my pillows that are still cold because of the airconditioner.

while i closed my eyes, i heard some noises in the living room, after that i remembered, he was there. i hurried.

as soon as i got in there, boom! there was him.

a messy morning hair, he removed his coat so there he was wearing a polo, almost half of his shoulder was showing. we stared for seconds in awkwardness.

"who are you? why did you bring me here?", "uh, you... you kind of passed out last night at a bench? and you were soaking wet and..."

he started to startle and groan and out of nowhere he shouted "SHE MIGHT BE THERE LAST NIGHT! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!" ,"wait. first of all, I helped you. second,  I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING. AND TO BE HONEST YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL!"

and at that moment I realized, he was attractive but he himself is'nt.

after all the shouting and all, he finally walked to the door, grabbed the doorknob and left.

"ATLEAST RETURN THAT TOWEL ON YOUR SHOULDER!" he didn't heard me and I think he didn't even noticed it was hanging there all along.

• j.jk •

i should've seen her, because of that dude, she might of been here last night, waiting for me.

i need to rush. I have to go back there.

after all the running I reached the bench, i fell of my knees in exhaustion. but she wasn't there.

i kicked the bench, but people started to look at me. so i just sat on the bench because of anger.

*later that night*

exactly 8:30 at night. i got tired​ and I rested my head on the other end of the bench and my foot on the other.

i noticed that there was a white fabric on my shoulder, i pulled it off and threw it on a trash bin near my foot.

someone held my legs, i startled thinking it was her and as i sat. it was just a little girl eating an icecream. "hi" she smiled.

i rubbed her head and smiled, but i was still disappointed. i returned to my position as i looked up to the sky, "hey, come back." i spoke to myself and closed my eyes.

...