Contraction

Helen's POV

My stomach was getting huge. Very huge. And it was more difficult to walk around. My back hurt every time. I was pregnant in the eighth month, almost in the ninth. Kurt took care of me very lovingly, along with my father. Yes my father changed. Even my mother gave him another change and they were getting married. They can't get a child anymore but they are happy that they have me. I was currently sitting on my bed and made my mother's bouquet for her wedding, when two hands were laid on my swollen belly.

"Hey", a voice whispered in my ear.

I smiled and greeted my boyfriend back. He laid his head on my shoulder while I worked on the bouquet.

"Are you hungry?" he asked me suddenly.

I nodded. He stood up from behind me and I laid the bouquet to the side and turned around. Suddenly I felt something in my belly.

"What's wrong?"

"I think the baby kicked me."

He kneeled down in front of me and laid one of his hands on the belly. He smiled after he felt the kick too and gently stroke the belly.

"Hey little one, can you hear me?"

The baby kicked again.

"I think that means yes", I laughed.

"We want you to know that we really love you and that we can't wait to see you", Kurt said and leaned down while pulling the top up and pressed a kiss on the belly.

"Hey", he whined.

"What's the matter?" I asked confused.

"He or she kicked me as if it doesn't want me to kiss you", he pouted.

I chuckled

-"Come here."-

and grabbed him at the back of his neck pulling him closer and pressing my lips to his. The kiss got more heated till my stomach growled for food.

"My stomach is a real party pooper."

"Not for long, come on."

He helped me stand up and I pulled the top down. He teleported us to a room with many pillows, some small ones and some big ones. Really big. I sat down on a big one and Kurt handed me a plate. He sat next to me and we ate in silence. I set the plate down and leaned back a bit when Kurt's tail made its way over my belly. I laughed when it tickled. He smiled at me.

A month later

My father and mother had there wedding two weeks ago and were now on their honeymoon. I didn't want to know what they did there and how they did it. I was feeling heavier and heavier every minute. I was sitting in the throne room and now standing up. When I was standing at the stairs' base, there was a dripping sound. A piercing pain shot through me and I cried out loud. A guard heard my crying out and came in running. I bent down on my knees and breathed in heavily.

"Everything alright your highness?"

"Get my boyfriend and a nurse. And write to my father and mother. I don't want to disturb them, but I think the baby's coming."

The guard nodded and left to do what I ordered. A few minutes later, Kurz came running in with a nervous and excited expression.

"Is everything okay my love?"

"My water broke and I already had a contraction", I managed to bring out, breathing heavily.

"We've to get You to Your room Your highness. We informed Your parents already and they are on their way here."

I only managed to nod before I let out a scream and my knees buckled.