I was about to duck away but too late when he hugged me from behind, making me also covered in floor.

"Leave me you, giant man - child." I said laughing uncontrollably when.

"Aww no, i love you Li-li let me cuddle you." Zayn said rubbing his hands and body on me and turning me around, shaking his floor covered head.

I grimaced at that.

"Shouldn't have started this game, your mistake." Zayn said seductively in my ear making me shiver.

We were staring into each others eyes, forgetting about the messy kitchen, the hard work i would have to do to clean the mess and main thing that we were covered with food. None of that mattered in this moment, i was slowly drowning into his hazel orbes.

He wiped his mouth getting rid of the floor and smashed his lips with mine.

Tringgggggg

We pulled apart when the doorbell rang. Yeah, someone has to ruin it.

Zayn groaned but didn't budged from his position.

"Zayn, there's someone at the door, let me get it." I said.

Zayn huffed but moved so i could go but not before patting my butt. I blushed.

I opened the door and there stood my eldest sister, Nicola smiling widely at me

If it could be possible, my eyes probably would be out of my sockets.

"Hey little brother." Nicola said.

"Hi?" I said still in shock.

"Why are you so messy?" She asked making a face.

"I-I w-was just baking." I stuttered.

She didn't seem to buy it but nodded anyway getting inside.

"So where is Nia-" Nicola was interrupted.

"LEEYYUM?  WHO'S THERE, BABE?" Zayn shouted and walked into the living area.

No, shit.

Nicola and Zayn were having a little staring competition before i cleared my throat rather harshly.

"Who's this?" both asked in unison.

"Nicola, this is Zayn - My boyfriend. Zayn, this is Nicola - My eldest Sister." I introduced nervously but internally patted my back for not stuttering this time.

"Oh, so this is your boyfriend." She said looking him up and down because basically he was more of a mess than me and now shirtless. WAIT WHAT?

All this time, why does he has to remove his freaking shirt, NOW? Not that i am complaining.

"Yes, i am, his boyfriend. My name's Zayn Malik, nice to meet you." He smiled and offered his hand to her. Luckily he cleaned his hands. But how is he so fucking calm?