5

【Sulli's POV】   

"What the-? AMBER!" Krystal yelled to our older, short-haired friend as she sprinted down to chase some chipmunk. She grumbled and picked up both her's and Amber's bags. I was trying to close the lunchbox I had my dumplings in as quick as possible until she yanked me up to my feet and pulled me as she ran after Amber.

Amber is super into animals. Well, she is an animal witch anyway.. But she said even before she discovered she was one, she really loved animals. Especially llamas, hence why we gave her the nickname. But the way she reacts when she sees an animal is just exactly like if a dog saw a ball or a squirrel. She even knows every breed of animal by heart, it's actually amazing.

"Why does she always do this?!" Krystal mumbled angrily. I'm not sure if she was talking to herself or me, but I just shrugged even though I knew she wouldn't see it. Just in case she was talking to herself and it wouldn't be awkward if I responded... Or didn't respond..

Why is communicating so hard...

Anyway, We had found Amber trying to climb over the fence but sadly she got stuck and the top half of her body was on the other side of it while she was kicking her legs in the air. Krystal let go of my arm and walked over to where Amber was, grabbing hold of her left leg and I made my way over, taking her right leg. We both pulled her down from the fence and her feet touched the ground. I managed to catch her before she fell on her backside. She thanked me and took her bag from Krystal.

"I may have gotten a little excited," she said as all three of us followed the concrete path that went around the entire campus. Krystal tucked her hair behind her ear and looked at the short haired one with a look of surprise.

"A LITTLE?!" the blonde exclaimed. "You just sprinted off at full speed to chase a tiny, little critter."

"Okay, maybe I got really excited..." Amber replied. I walked in the middle of the both of them. I always walk in the middle of everyone. It was always a hilarious thing to see whenever I wear heels. Sometimes, I'd be as tall as 6'0" while wearing them, so I've mainly been wearing flat shoes to make the others not feel intimidated by my height, but today, I was wearing them.

It was kinda like Amber and Krystal were so far down that I couldn't hear what they were saying, but in reality, I was just zoning out and thinking about cats.... And burgers... And chicken... I've been wishing for chicken lately. I wish Amber had invited me out with her, but at least Victoria said we'll meet her there later... I wonder if I left the oven on at home.. Hopefully it didn't and we don't return there to find it in ashes on the ground....

Wait, what was I talking about again?