2

【Krystal's POV】

God, this phone call has been going for ages. I'm pretty sure a decade has already passed and I'm still sitting here, listening to my sister ramble on. To make the situation even worse, my phone was about to die and Sulli doesn't have an iPhone charger. Oh, joy.

"Krystal!" I heard my sister hiss at the other end of the line. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Yess, Jessicaa?" I replied in a sing-song voice, hoping she didn't hear the sigh I had let out before I responded..

"Were you even listening to me?"

"Yes," I muttered. "You told me to make sure everything is off, and put the key in the usual spot, I heard you." I'm not sure how many times she's told me this. Everytime I make plans after classes, she always calls me to tell me this. Sometimes, I can't help but mock her as she says it.

"Good," she responded. "I'll see you when I get home. If you're there before me, that is."

"Yeah, yeah. See ya, Jess." I concluded, pressing the big red button, ending the call. I locked my phone and set it aside, letting out a sigh.

Don't get me wrong, I love my sister alot. It's just that she can be a slight bit annoying sometime. Especially with that boyfriend of hers. Hell, I'm not sure how many times she's tricked me into third wheeling their dates. If only I could do the same to her.

I looked down at my wrist watch to see how much time was left until the next lecture.

"Still a whole hour?!" I exclaimed, proceeding to groan and flop back. My friend, Sulli, reached over to pat my head, but instead patted my face as she was engrossed in that burger of hers.

 My friend, Sulli, reached over to pat my head, but instead patted my face as she was engrossed in that burger of hers

"There, there, Krys." She said, taking another big bite of her burger. "You like art, so it's not a big deal." she continued, her cheeks filled with the food. It was a little hard to make out what she had said, but I'm used to it as she always does it.

"Well, what do you have next?" I questioned. She looked at me as she swallowed her food.

"Me? I'm home freeeeeee!" She giggled, throwing her hands up in the air. "Thank god we don't have classes tomorrow."

I shook my head at her mini celebration. But she had a point. I'm glad this college wasn't the few that had classes on weekends. I sat back up and started picking at the grass that had gotten stuck in my hair when I flopped backwards.

"Didn't you take a whole two weeks to complete that project of yours?" my other friend, Luna, pitched in as she stretched.

She dropped her arms and opened up her bag, pulling out a brown, leather covered book

She dropped her arms and opened up her bag, pulling out a brown, leather covered book. It had bits of feathers, string and beads on it. It had a big symbol that seemed to have been burnt into the leather on the front. She set it down on her lap and opened it.

"Are you really pulling that out here?" Sulli whispered, catching her attention.

"It's fine," Luna then replied. "No one is around but us three. Besides, no one knows what it is. They'll probably think it's a journal or something."

"Whatever you say, shorty." Sulli uttered, causing Luna rolled her eyes and me having to stiffle my laughter. Luna is the shortest out of all my best friends while Sulli is the tallest. It's hilarious seeing them stand next to each other, so Luna always tries to wear heels or just stand beside Amber majority of the time.

"Anyway, the stars will be in perfect alignment tonight," she proclaimed to the both of us. "The ceremony will be successful."

"We meet at Victoria's coven, right?" Sulli asked, crumbling the wrapper her burger was once in.

"Correct," I pitched in. "She'll be picking us up as well. Amber told us to meet at the restaurant down the street, then Vic will meet us there when she's done with work."

"Then it's settled," Luna concluded, closing her book and putting it back into her bag, proceeding to stand up and toss it over her shoulder. "See ya guys in a bit."

And with that, she walked off to the main building for her next lecture.