Chapter3: 3 Years in Mystical realm and 3 Months on Earthland

Start from the beginning

"Oh by the way Gray look at this Open gate of the Ice maden: UR" I yelled I see a girl wearing a combat clothes and a short black hair. Gray was totally shock I keep my laugh because of his face. He Run up to her and cry so UR hug him back because they never see each other. "Lucy I thought she was dead but how is she-" I cut him and continue his sentence "one of my keys... my mother return her life back in return she will have a key so I can summon her to talk and to fight and have some fun...but when I was going to go and join FairyTail I was accidentally-" I was cut of and UR is the one to continue my sentence "She accidentally left my key" She said with a bit angry " Hey UR please don't be like that I'm sorry already am I?" I said and pound at her like a child "and yeah I forgive you Because when I see your Face it was I see Layla again and I can get angry at you I promise her to protect you... But you are the one who left my key" she said in the end of the sentence was a angry tone.

"sorry UR so go back I need to do today and gray you can ask me if you want to see UR okay?" I said and he nobs and UR left.

I see a pink hair guy come towards me the guy who betrayed me and only thinks a power. "What do you want salamander?" I ask him and he was shock when I said Salamander. "Lucy please forgive me." he said and I look away from him and walk up to master makarov that wa sitting at the bar. " Oh my child How have you been in this past months?" He ask with a smile on his face. "I'm okay its just that my Brothers have a over protective again." I said.

" HEY I CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW!!!" shout Mizuki and the whole guild look at them and ask who are they " oh guys introduce yourself please and tell them your Magic."

"Mizuki Heavenfire Twin Brother of Lucy and my magic is Like Lucy But second Strongest." Said Mizuki.

  "Mika Darkfang twin sister of this guy here and Lucy is my friend

  "Mika Darkfang twin sister of this guy here and Lucy is my friend. my magic is like this guy but of course like Mizuki I'm second as well." said Mika.

"and I'm Zenaku Darkfang twin brother of Mika and my magic is Demon slayer curse magic and death magic

"and I'm Zenaku Darkfang twin brother of Mika and my magic is Demon slayer curse magic and death magic... And by the way if one of you hurt my girlfriend all of you are dead." He said with dark aura behind him scary.

"don't worry I will punishment them for what they did

"don't worry I will punishment them for what they did..... but did you just said your girlfriend?" I ask him and he look at me confuse and he nob.

I look at Mira and she was fangirl for a minute and fainted.

I sign "well I was expecting this excited of her to see me with some one now" I said and smile.

"Hey demon boy fight me and you will get lucy but I will not go easy on you even you are her boyfriend." said Salamander but of course he just accepted it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Hey everyone sorry I can upload soon of because the summer ended and back to school I hate it but I will try to write some.
Lucy: Mika is not your real name but I will call you that.
Me: Yes and is Zenaku is here?
Zenaku: Yes I'm here whats up?
Me: you are fighting natsu okay but if you two are complaining about it the two of you are dead I have some home work to do so Happy do the description please.
Happy: Aye ... Author-Chan do not own Fairytail if she do she will make them straight to get married have a kawaii baby boy and a girl please commet of what Author-chan will name for a boy and a name for a girl... Horo Mashima owner of the FairyTail.... *Fly away *
Lucy: Author -chan!!!!
Me: what I didn't write that thing here... * Look confused in the paper *
Lucy: HAPPY YOU STUPID CAT!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Chapter:
Battle between the two lovers of Lucy