Our Night

Maria's POV

I took Rihanna to sleep when I heard Liam.

"Maria can you come here for a sec?"

"Yea" I smiled when I walked into the master bedroom. He was staring at me intensely.

"What?" I asked

"I don't care how soon this is Maria Fuckin Burns I love you" Liam kissed me so passionately like it was our last moment together. It brought tears to my eyes.

"I love you too" I grabbed his neck making the kiss meaningful.

"Wait" He took his shirt off, "Ready" he smiled down at me. I nodded trying to catch my breath. He put his hands up my shirt and back down grabbing my waist. I kisses his neck up and down. He tugged on my shorts and I slipped them off and threw them to the ground. I was left in my bra and underwear after Liam ripped my tank top off. I played with the zipper on his pants teasing him. He quickly took them off and placed them above my shorts. I traced my finger across his boxer's band and he bit his lips. He started to grind on me as I did to him. I ran my fingers through his hair and he sucked on my lower neck near my boobs. I let out a small moan. He smiled into the kiss because of my reactions. To be honest I never been this close with a guy. Everyone thinks I've had so many boyfriends and stuff but Liam is the first guy I've ever touched. And I wanna keep it that way. He pulled on my hair and whispered "Take them off" I did as he said and slipped my panties off he snapped my bra off and I was fully naked covered in sweat. I pulled his boxers off and he smiled at me.

"Your beautiful"

"Shut up and kiss me" I cupped his face and crashed my lips on his. He places his hand on me and winked before entering himself. I winced in pain. This was my first time. After he got in all the way he let me adjust to his size. Then he rocked and thrust back and forth. Soon the pain eases to pleasur. He released a few minutes later and let go. He laied on one side of the bed panting and I laid on the other breath taken. 

"Thank you so much" he whispered into my ear, moving the hair that was stuck to my forhead.

"It's okay, it's our night" I kissed cheek.

||Vote Because||

||Comment Because||

||Fan Because||

         ........Because You Love My Book ♡♥