Chapter 6

Romero's POV

'Alpha?' My beta, Manuel, mindlinked me.

'Wait until I give the signal.' I growled. We were hiding out in the forest, waiting to attack Alpha Taylor's pack.

This pack is the one that gives children nightmares. This is like the house made out of candy with a witch inside. Except for the part where it's absolutely hideous place. If a rogue, whether it be a female, male , or a child, they would take them inside and the rogues are never to be seen again.

No  female was in this pack. If one of the males were to find their mate, the Alpha would order them to kill the mates. Although if the mate was gorgeous, he would do things to the girl and let the male watch his mate be tortured and raped, then killed. The alpha almost killed one of my warriors just because he was bored.

'Now!' I roared. My pack threw themselves onto whichever werewolf was in there way. Meanwhile I was looking for the devil himself, when I can't the most wonderful scent.

'Mate' My wolf, Tavo, growled.

Mate? But then that means... I started running faster, trying to keep hold of the trails that leads to my mate.

'I swear if he laid one hand on her, I will rip him limb from limb.'

I guess I spoke to soon seeing how when I reached her, she was already underneath him.

'More like pinned under him.' My wolf growled out.

I ripped him off of her and started biting and tearing off what I possibly could before he realized what was happening. When he came out of the trance, he shifted. We kept on going until I finally got the upper hand and finished him. I was entirely distracted that I didn't even notice she was trying to escape.

I got right in between her and the door and shifted back. She didn't even try to hide the fact that she was staring at my lips. I smirked a little and tried looking into her eyes.

She was bowing her head, at the moment, thanking me and when she called me Alpha, I lost it. I growled and she looked up, "Mate." I said.

She gasped, not understanding why she didn't feel me before. Once I looked into her eyes I knew she was mine for the taking. She is mine and no one will ever touch what is mine.

****************

Isabella's POV

He kept staring at me. It felt so uncomfortable. I didn't even know his name. As if he read my mind he stuck out his hand, " My name is Romero, Alpha Romero." Of freaking course, another alpha. Why couldn't I get a beta, or maybe just a regular guy. Then again I'm not a  regular wolf.

He has a sexy accent though. Ooo he could talk about rocket science and I would listen to it all day. I think it's Australian, but then again who cares he sounds amazing .

I quickly grab his hand, realizing I spaced out , " My name is Isabella. No title." He chuckles a bit. The spark isn't as strong as it was with Josue, maybe to him it is but not with me.

' It's because Josue hasn't accepted the rejection. Once he does it will feel even better with Romero.'  Giselle explained to me.

Alright note to self, get Josue to accept the rejection and get frisky with Australian boy. Only problem, Josue thinks I'm dead so might be hard to get him to accept. Oh well.  Romero snaps his fingers in my face, trying to get my attention.

"You space out a lot, mi amor."  I think my knees buckled a little bit.

"Sorry it's just I got a lot on my mind."

"It's alright. Being down here doesn't help either, so let's get out of here and maybe we can talk, you just rest." I nod and he picks me up bridal style.

I'm going to have a lot of fun with this one.

**********

A/N I hoped you guys like the update. Happy New years you guys!!!