Chapter 3

Josue's POV

     I fell to the ground as Isabella ran out.

'See what you did, dipshit.' My wolf, Ryder, snapped.

'I just had sex with her. You should be happy.'

'Oh, now it's sex. What happened to fucking?'

'You know what I mean.'

'You are going regret this.' He snarled.

'No I won't. Did you see how ugly she is? If she hadn't rejected me, I would've done it."

'She is breathtaking. How are going to feel when she falls in love with someone else? When she has someone else's baby.' I growled unintentionally. 'See you do care!' He exclaimed.

'No!' I denied.

'You are going to feel pain when she sleeps with someone else. You didn't accept her rejection. She is still your mate. You need her. The pack needs their Luna. Imagine what the pack is going to the think when they find out that their leader let their soon-to-be Luna just walk out the door.'

'The pack doesn't even like her. So I doubt they would care.'

'You're their Alpha . Make them care.'

'Alright, fine. I'll hold a pack meeting so we can find her.'

'Hurry! I think something is wrong.'

I rolled my eyes. Of course he thought something was wrong. I asked my beta, Chance, to round everybody up.

I went outside to see everybody talking away. I whistled to get everyone's attention but nobody listening.

"Shut the fuck up!" I growled. Everybody looked down in submission and mumbled an apology. "Listen up. I found my mate, your Luna," I paused, "The thing is her name is Isabella De Leon." The reaction was, of course, expected. They started to laugh. Someone even said that Isabella was nothing but a freak and a loser.

I growled loudly causing everybody to be quiet. "Isabella is your Luna. You better learn to respect her and treat her like person, not like trash."

I heard a growl right beside me. "You're the one to talk. You of all people shouldn't be protecting her. You did nothing to treat her like a person. Face it, you fucked her and left her. Didn't you?" Chance snapped.

"You have no right to talk to me like that! I am your Alpha, and if you must know she left ME!" His face showed confusion. He was about to say something but then there was a ping sound and Chance took out his phone.

He immediately called the person who texted him. "Where the hell are you, Isabella."

"Isabella?" I muttered. Before I could grab the phone and command her to get her ass back here, I heard a deafening scream. Next thing I heard was cars honking and then a crash.

"Bella! Bella! Answer me damn it!" Chance yelled.

My heart sank to stomach. 'Go and find her!' My wolf cried out. I look around to see that everyone heard the whole thing.

"Find her, NOW." I roared. Everybody scattered. Not that long after I felt someone try to get into my mindlink.

'Alpha? This is officer Maddox. I just wanted to let you know there has been an accident not to far from boundary line.'

I raced over there just to see a car that had fell over a cliff. It was one of the pack's car. I knew Isabella was dead.

*****
Isabella's POV

He was there. I was hidden behind some trees while I watched him. He is just putting up a face. He doesn't care that I am 'dead'. He is probably happy now that he can sleep with anyone he wants. Happy that he doesn't have to see me anymore. I'll show him. He doesn't deserve me. He never did.