Chapter 1

Chance at top

Isabella's POV

Two days later

"Belle! Belle!" Someone whispered. I continued on sleeping even with someone pushing me to wake up. Suddenly I feel the blankets rip off of me and my skin is surrounded by goosebumps.

I wake up snapping at the person, "WHAT?"

I look to see it was Chance with balloons and food. "Happy birthday Belle!" He says while hugging me. I don't get why he insists on calling me 'belle' when he should be saying 'bella'. I've asked this a few times and all I got was 'because no one calls you belle.' Mostly no one calls me belle because there is no one.

I look at my clock and it says 5:30 a.m. I groan because I still had five minutes until the alarm sounded. I could've finished my dream. I wake up early because the pack wants me to make the food and have it ready before anyone wakes up.

"Thanks, Chance." I smiled. I immediately took the food and gobbled it down not caring if I was eating a pack of snickers and waffles for breakfast. I then walked downstairs to start cooking and cleaning. Before me, they had maids and chefs, but no the pack decided to let me do all the work and the maids and chefs were never seen again. But as soon as I find my mate, they will need the maid and the chef because I will be gone forever and they'll be safe

As it turned 7, the teenagers came down ready to eat. Nobody said 'good morning' or 'Thanks for making food for us'. No, all you could hear was the sound of forks and spoons clattering against the plate. I noticed the alpha wasn't here, which was normal because he had pack business. When they finished they left me with their dirty dishes.

Once I finished washing the dishes, I went back upstairs to get ready. Chance usually waited for me outside because he was a guy and for some reason they just get ready super fast, which isn't fair. I mean I don't put a lot of work to what I wear, but it still takes time to put on a bra, then a shirt, then pants, then the shoes, and then the hair. The part taking the longest are the pants. The struggle of slipping them on is a total work out. But no, for guys all they have to do is wake up, do their bathroom business, and just slip on some loss jeans, a shirt, and then the shoes.

After I finished getting ready, I walked out and went to Chance's car.

"Took you long enough." He grumbles.

I roll my eyes, "Stop being such a drama queen. It took ten minutes for me to get ready."

"More three hours." He continued to grumble and I rolled my eyes again and got in.

We reached the school in a couple minutes and I was pleased to see that we got the last space at the front of the school. Now I don't have to walk a lot, even though our usual parking spot is right around the corner. While we were walking up to the school my werewolf, Giselle, was getting very agitated for some reason.

'What's going on with you?' I asked.

'Something is going to happen, I just don't know what.' After she said that, she blocked me out.

I ignore her as I continued walking to the school. Chance and I have different schedules so I go to history and he goes to Spanish. When I get to my class I smell the most amazing thing I have ever breathed in. I try to find where that smell is coming from and I noticed it was a person I never expected.

######

Josue's POV

'Mate!' My wolf exclaimed. No, this can't be right. I can't be with this omega. I needed a true luna, one with a great body and has a lot of courage. Not someone who let's the pack treat her like trash. Someone who can stick up for themselves. I can't be stuck with this weak, ugly ass girl, but I did promise I would never do the deed with anyone other than my mate. Maybe I should try it, might as well see what it feels like.

As she walks up to me, I already know what I'm going to do to her. She finally gets to me and I pull her close.

"Mine" I growled out while nuzzling her neck. She shivered while I did so.

"Yours" she whispered, my wolf growling with approval. I looked at the teacher and mindlinked him that we were leaving and he just nodded.

"Let's get out of here" I said and she nodded excitedly.

########

Vote

Comment

Follow