I bet you.

Horan Brother's

                         Chapter 2

                         I Bet You!

               Niall P.O.V

We got off the plane, I wasn't really sure of what to do. I looke at james who shrugged my look."What do we do now?" I asked james.

"I think there's a bus outside." Sure enough, there was a bus for Singrow Broad summer camp parked outside." Told you!" james taunted. I took our luggage to the man at the back of the bus pushing it all into the storage space under the bus.

"Name?" he asked.

"Horan." he stuck a sicky not to all of our luggage and put it under the bus.

I walk on to see james setting upftont with a curly haired boy. They were in a deep conversation so I walk fyrther back setting with a boy whos hair was quiffed like mine.

"Niall, and you?" I asked, the boys and girls were split between buses. it was dumb.

"Zayn." He gave me a small smiled and turned back to the window.

"What do your Tattoos mean?" I asked trying to make small talk.

"Lots of things." he said, he made me want to punch him.

"Like what?" I asked. I pointhed to the big peice sign on his arm.

"It obviously means peace." He huffed. I got up and walked back to James.

"Hey." I smiled, looking at my brother.

"Im moving back with my pal Harry come with me."James walked infront if me, he sat wuth Zayn who looked at him.

"Dude, fuck off please. I'm tired and want to talk a nap!"Zayn snapped at James.

"What?" James asked confused. I was laughing.

"Sorry Zayn, that was me." I laughed. Zayn looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Therers two of them." he look at harry who was laughing with me.

"Yelp." I laughed, Zayn must have given up on his nap because he stated to talk with use.

"Do you have any tattoos?" Zayn asked.

"Nope." I said,

"No I want one though."James said he pointed tobhis collar bone." I want Maura written here."

"Why Maura, your girlfriend?" Harry asked.

"My mum, shes my everything."  James talked. He was always the likeable one.

"What about you Harry, any tattoos?" I asked. He just looke ah his covered arm sleeves.

"Yeah,"Harry pulled up his sleeve, his uper arm was covered in tatoos.

"I like that one." I pointed to the ship.

"Nice ink man." Guy behing use aid, he had brown hair and his eyes matched he had big arows on his and forearm.

"Thanks, I'm Harry." harry shook.his hand.

"Liam, nice to mee you guys." Liam shook hands with everyone.

"Louis here!" A kid yelled running on the bus.

"No one cares!"James yelled at the kid.

"I care."The Louis kid came back I was setting alone in a seat and Louis jumped in mext to me.

"Hi." he smiled, he was way to energetic.

James P.O.V

We tlked to the boys for house there all pretty cool guys. Zayns my favorite, he's hilarious and down to earth.

"I've got a bet." Louis said as we all crowed around him.

"What is it?" Niall asked. He was leaning over Louis shoulder as we all waited for him to speak.

"Each guy will get one girl, one girl to lay before camps over. Thing is, we choose the girl. You have one veto, so if you dont like the girl we choose you the first time then we choose again." Louis explained.

"I'm in whats the bet though." I said.

"If we dont get layed, the guy has to jusp in the lake Naked with all the girls around while screaming'I like Dick'" Louis explained.

"Im in." Zayn chuckled.

"Me too." Niall said.

"Me three." Liam said

"Harry what about you?" I asked. He shrugged his shouders.

"Fine." he said laying his head down.

···°°°···°°°···°°°···°°°···°°°···°°°···°°°···

The Bet!