Chapter 6 - Spending time together (part 2)

(......) meaning sounds,me talking to you and emotions.
{......} meaning thoughts.
•......• meaning actions.
Now enjoy~
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The next day, time for some romance time with Rikuo~

Authors Pov: The next day the both of you got up and got dress, you were dress in (choose any dress from the photo and you can also change the color of it) (color) dress and (color) shoes with a cute hair clip, while Rikuo dressed himself in (it's also in the photo on the left side) a grey shirt, brown jacket, dark blue pants and brown boots. All ready for the date you both bet farewell to the yokais in the mansion and set out to your date, arriving at the carnival, you decided that you wanted to play the fish bowl toss determinted to get the white cat with different color eyes stuff toy. No matter how hard you tried, you couldn't get the ball to go in (and yeah even if your a yokai^^), seeing how sad you were Rikuo paid for another round, wanting to win the stuff toy for you. You knowing that if you can't Rikuo can't but somehow he manage to throw all the balls in. "H-how did you-!?"."(chuckle) I guess lady luck is on my side?"."I..I". With no words to say you •pouted•. "Here^^". Even doe you still can't belive how Rikuo did it, you accept it with a blush, still woth a pouty face.
After playing all the fun carnivel games, time skip to the ferris wheel.

Rikuo Pov: "So wanna go to the ferris wheel?"."oh uh sure lets go than-wa!". {(Chuckle) [Name]-chan is so cute even if she's now a fully yokai}. "Ah hey Rikuo can you help me carry some of this plushies"."sure". Picking it up we sat are way to the ferris wheel. Arriving in front of it we wait in line and eventually went in. "So....was it fun today?"."hm...hai! arigato na Rikuo^^"."(blush) it's not a problem, as long as your happy". With nothing to say we both kept a comfotable silence, suddenly a question that I feared pop up in my head, I coulden't help but ask and lowered my head down shadowing half my face. "[Name]-chan...if we were not arrange to be married since birth...would..you..still..love...me if I were to propose to you"."(blush)...I-"

And we are done for the first book and sorry guys for not updating this book for a long time haha gomena, you see I was just not in the mode but I force myself to finish this so I can finally end the first book of this fanfiction (hope you like it!) Now last thing to say before I end this please vote, share and comment (if you want too) and see you in the next book! (Until I finish the other books 😖)
Hi-Chan~