Chapter 4 - What happen last night?

(......) meaning sound,me talking to you all and emotion.
{......} meaning thoughts.
▪......▪ meaning action.
As usual onward with the story!😄
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
[Name] Pov: "(groaning) wha-what happen last night and were am I? ow my head hurts". While groaning in pain you notice you where taller and busty and that made you panic so you look around for a mirror once you found it you went straight to it and look at yourself in the mirror. "o-oh my its morning and I haven't transform back? I guess I've transform to my Yokai form permanently ha,but how?"."(groaning sound from Rikuo) (Name)?". Like you Rikuo look down to himself and went to the mirror to see his face. "Ha? So we're both now permanently transform into are yokai form"."yeah it seems so Rikuo but the only question is I have no idea how?"."(blush) ah I think I know"."well than tell me?"."well you see last night we where talking to each other while drinking sake outside you became really drunk (smirk) and I guess you can't handle your alcohol well ha"."(blush) ba-baka!😖"."(chuckle) well anyway back to the story, seeing as you where already swinging left to right it's obvious that your drunk so I decided that you had enough and took your cup away and than carried you to my room to rest there,while I was about to leave,you kinda stop me from walking out and pulled me down than (blush) kissed me on the lips"."so you mean to tell me I kiss you on the lips...for real (blush)..but wait what your saying is that by kissing we permantly transform into are night form. "yes"."....oh right! crap we're gonna be late for school!". And the mention of that you guys went into a panic but after realizing you where still in your night forms but this time permanently!...so what to do now?
Author's Pov: well here's where Rikuo's grandfather came in again. "(open's Rikuo's bed room door) [Name],Rikuo just go to school as usual you don't have to worry they won't ask about your appearance once you get there so get dress"."bu-but grandfather..how?"."well let's just say I ask some of the general's to change there memories of how you two look before (can a yokai do that? if no just imagine they do ok😅👌)"."seriously?!"."yup now get dress you wouldn't want to miss breakfast would you? (turns side ways but still looking at the two of you) one more thing [Name] your gonna live with us starting today"."wait but today I was gonn-...{wait! Don't tell me when mum said I was gonna live with someone she means the Nura resident!!} realizing I look up at Rikuo's grandfather and saw he had a smirk on. "Well it seems you finally realize who your staying with (sigh) just like I predicted your mum is always one step ahead it seems she knew you'll be staying here with us so she informed you first is that correct?"."yea-yeah"."(chuckle) still strong as ever,now contiuing on were I left off,you'll also sleep in the same room as Rikuo,and finally when both of you are finally got married (both of you blush) than you can descide if you still wanna sleep together". And than he walks away while the two of you get ready for school,with you warning Rikuo not to peep while you bath,change into your bra which is considered tight to you now since you ARE curvier and bustier in different area. {maybe I'll go buy some new bra's after school},panty and school uniform's (if your wandering why your things are there,welp it's because when you two fall asleep some of your household yokai's brought it here and also why you move into this household is just a way for the both of you to speed up your relationship a little and😅sorry for the long explanation) After you were done you waited outside for him to finish bathing and changing. "▪slides open door▪ (signing in happiness) I'm done let's go eat and here's your bag "."oh! sorry sometimes I forgot to take important stuff for school😅"."(chuckle) even if you act and look like a matured woman now,deep down your still childish like always hahaha"."hey! your no better (pouting face)". After that you guys went to the kitchen,eat breakfast prepared by Rikuo's mom,and went to school.
And here is the end of this chapter!....sooo what cha think?! But anyway hope you like it please vote, share(if you want to) and comment! and please have patience ~•3•
Hi-Chan~