Chapter 2 - The Nura household and the sudden event (part 2)

(.......) meaning sound,me talking to you all and emotion.
New: {.......} meaning your thoughts
Now onward to the story!😍
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
[Name]'s Pov: "ahhh...yes?"."we're just wandering if your ok".Rikuo said with a worried face "oh! I'm perfectly fine Rikuo"."are you sure" said Rikuo moving closer to me "yeah really".
Nurarihyon's Pov: {"mm..it seems like my grandson has feelings for this lady". I can tell just by how concerned and caring he looks towards her.It seems another adventure is about to start with this young lady and my grandson (chuckle) and this young lady seems kinda familiar like I've seen her. "hmm"}.
[Name]'s Pov : Suddenly when Rikuo kept asking me if I'm ok,I felt a sharp pain in my chest where my heart is,clutching it with both of my hand ."Eah!"."[Name]-chan what's wrong!"."I..I don't kno-eah!". Still in pain the last thing I saw was,Rikuo got up from his sit and carried me to another room,sat me down on a futon and ask a yokai something before I blacked out.
Rikuo's Pov: "are you sure [Name-chan]". When I kept asking if she's ok she suddenly clutch her left chest with both of her arms where her heart is "[Name]-chan what's wrong!"."I..I don't kno-eah!"."[Name]!".I quickly got up and before she fell to the side I quickly lifted her up,carrying her bridal style and quickly rushing to my room,which is just beside the guest room,grandfather following behind without me realizing it and slowly please her down on the futon,than I finally notice my grandfather and ask him."what's wrong with her grandfather"."mm..I'm not sur- what the!"." Ha!". When I look back to [Name] she was glowing so I shield my eyes with my hand as the glow was to bright and when the glowing stop I unshield my eyes and I was shocked to see what was in front of me. [name] look different,with [eye color] eyes,long [hair color] and [secondery hair color] hair,wearing a [fav color] kimono and a mature face and body. What made me snap out of my thoughts was when she spoke "are you ok Rikuo?"."a..ah".
Nurarihyon Pov: {thoughts}."mm..I see". {out of thoughts}. "listen to me Rikuo she is just like you she's a human by 3/4 and a yokai by 1/4"."ah!..she can also do that! bu-"."how do I know this?, well you see before you two where born your father and her mother hiyuko Kinami were great friends and your father was deeply in love with her but she was already married to the Yuri clans leader,the second strongest clan in the yokai world, and there leader was a powerful 9 tailed fox,who luckily was are alley and your father was also already married to your mother,still she was also deeply in love with your father but there relationship was forbidden,so if they can't be together the only other way is to let her daughter which is [Name] married to you when the both of you where old enough"."ah!..for real grandfather!"."yes so now you know and [name] I guess you also understand now"."yes" wanna know what happens after words? If so please wait for the next chapter and please vote, comment and share~
Hi-Chan~