Chapter 3 - The uncomfortable aura

(.......) meaning sound,me talking to you all and emotion
{.......} meaning thoughts.
New: ▪.......▪ means action.
Now onward to the story as usual! >o●😇
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Nurarihyon's Pov:"Well since you my grandson knows way this is happening now and my soon to be granddaughter also knows and Rikuo your still probably wandering how can she be like you,well simple you see her mother was a human but a maiden and her father was a yokai (so now you know how your a immortal shrine maiden>u●) just like you Rikuo your mothers a human your fathers a yokai, understood simple as that ▪stands up and stretch and walk to the door▪ well Rikuo I've explain everything to you and to her so for now you two have a nice face to face chat with each other,oh and one more thing she's also a Shrine maiden but an immortal one,yup that's it well later Rikuo"."wai..wait!". (sound of the door being close)
Author's Pov: After Rikuo's grandfather left,the aura between [Name] and Rikuo just got thicker and it was uncomfortable for them but also awkward. "um..so [Name]-chan wanna drink sake"."ah..sure why not".
Time skip to siting down outside with the sakura tree and drinking sake~
still author's Pov: "(sigh) so [Name]-chan why didn't you tell me before that your a half demon like me and I certainly know's that you along with you and your family,knows about the Nura clan since you know my father and your mother know each other"."well let's just say my mother told me not to tell you and just wait until that time comes and just tell me to keep being your best friend"."oh". After the both of you had talk for quite a long time the aura between you two has turn from uncomfortable to comfortable but by drinking sake it made you both drunk but well not quite mostly you since you don't drink sake that much everyday." [Na-Name]-chan are you alright"."ye-(hiccup)yeah I'm (hiccup) fine"."no your not you better stay for the night here ok"."n-no I'll (hiccup) be fine see". You tried standing up with shaking legs,your body swinging left and right,its clear that you cant. "no your clearly not,come on let's get you to lay on a futon". After saying that Rikuo stood up and lifted you up bridal style and carried you into his room and lay you there and went out of his room again to tell his mum to call the Yuri resident that there daughter will be staying the night here after telling his mum,he did'nt notic that his mum was about to tell him something before rushing to his room once more. He went to get some water for you to clean the alcohol out of your system not all but it will do,after walking back to his room he gave you the water and lay you back down on the futon but before he lay you down you hug him and said."Rikuo (hiccup) sle-sleep with me (hiccup)"."e-eh! (blush)"."aw~(hiccup) co-come on Rikuo". With out knowing your kimono is felling down a little revealing your breast (only half way and oh also your just like Rikuo when ever you transform into your night form your magically wearing a kimono.how does he do that did he like put the kimono in his bag and when he transform he just pull it out and wear it and put on the cool poser like he do every time he transforms?.well I guess nobody will know)."please (Name) don't do this (blushing even harder)". Well since your drunk and you don't know what cha doing you bring your face closer to his and kiss him on the lips and fell unconscious after that. Being a gentleman like he always do brought you to his bed and lay you there putting the blanket on you. Still blushing from you kissing him. Than he stood up to walk away to sleep on the other room but again you woke up again and grab him begging him to sleep with you with an even redder face Rikuo laid beside and hug you and fell asleep just by looking at your back not without still having a small tiny blush on his face! . Well hello guys this is the end of this Chapter what cha think and I bet you all where expecting this chapter were going to have lemons but no. But don't worry there are but not yet because it's still to early (I hope you all understand). Now please vote, comment and share (if you want too).
Hi-Chan~