Chapter 1 - The date,surprising news and hug

(.......) meaning sound,me talking to you all and emotion.
Now please enjoy yourself😉
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
[Name]'s Pov:"(school bell sound) sigh~finally schools over. Na Rikuo-kun do you want to go out with me to watch a movie after school"."ah!..um does...that mean your asking me...out on a date with you [Name]-chan?"."mm..well not exactly but you could said that,so Rikuo-kun is it ok with you?."o-of..cou-course [Name]-chan!"."alright I,ll see you at 6pm outside the cinema later ok Rikuo-kun!"."sur-sure!"."than its settled see you later" running out of the classroom I quickly went to my club which is kendo to teach my students (in this story your the club leader of kendo) arriving I quickly went into the lockers to change into my kendo uniform and grab my kendo stick then went out of the locker room and stood right in the middle of the room and yelled to get my students attention "listen everyone today's practice is to try and hit your opponents back while making them fall. But before you try I'll demonstrate,so who would like to try it with me first"."(raise hand) me sensei!"."alright! come stand in front of me"."ok,than what sensei?"."attack me"."ok than here I come (hyah!).Dodging his attack I quickly kick his leg making him fall and before he hit the ground I hit his back and he fall to the ground "alright everyone that's the demonstration now go grab a partner and practice,if you manage how to masterd it come and show me I'll be standing here watching you guys now on to practice.

Time skip to the end of kendo class~^u^

"Alright everyone end of lesson and does of you who manage to masterd it and showed me congrats! and does of you who didn't it's ok you can still try again tomorrow and show me. Now everybody go take a shower and go"."yes sensei!". Before my students went home,after taking a shower they said good byes to me and I also said good byes to them before they left. "(Sigh) ok". Looking at the schools clock it reads 4.35pm."shot! I'm goina be late!".Taking a shower quickly and heading home to prepare myself to watch a movie with Rikuo (well more like a date). When I reach home. Oh wait more like a traditional mansion filled with yokai's! (ahem) anyways I quickly greeted the other yokai,rush to my room,drop my school bag and opened my closet to search for a more suitable clothes to wear to the Cinema. After searching for about 30 minutes I finally found the clothes I was going to wear to the Cinema. For the top I wore a [fave color] shirt with sakura flowers design and for the bottom I wore a [fave color] skirt that reach until my knees. After getting dress I look at my clock and saw that it's 5.30pm. "crap!". Grabbing my phone I rush down and wore my shoes I was about to head out when "[Name] were are you going?"."oh I'm going to the Cinema to watch a movie with Rikuo"."(smile) oh I see,but before you go I need to tell you something"."ok but mum can you be quick I really need to go now!"."you'll be staying with someone tomorrow"."what! who?"."(smirk) oh you'll see soon just go and enjoy yourself". I was gonna question my mum on what she ment by that but before I did she pushed me out of the house and shut the door not before saying. "have fun dear!". Resisting to just go back in and question my mum I shrug it off for now and rush to the Cinema. Suddenly when I was running to the Cinema a yokai block my way and made me jump in shock and fall to the ground on my butt "wh..what the hell!". "(Roar!) Shrine Maiden at long last I have found you,now come with me"."why would I,I don't even know you". pouting I cross my hand over my chest. "indeed the lady doesn't know you so back off from her yokai". I heard a mysterious voice said. " wh..what who said that?". I look around trying to search for the owner of the voice,well you may think it's easy to see who it was but I'm sorry it's not because it's getting dark,misty and hard to see so I can't see who it was the only think I can see from the person is his shadow and a couple more shadows behind him,some were huge some were normal human size and what gave me shivers was that there eyes was glowing red. (growl) Nura Rikuo the third heir to the Nura clan"."wait...Nura...Rikuo what! is...it really you?". The mysterious man revealed himself wearing a black kimono and blue coat and his hair was long with white and black color. "yes [Name]-chan it's me Rikuo"."bu..but you don't look anything like the Rikuo I've known,the Rikuo I've known is shy looking with innocent eyes,and his short and has short brown black hair,not mature looking and have red eyes,tall and long haired!"."well it's kinda hard to explain so here goes you see I'm a yokai but only half so easier explanation 3/4 of my blood is human 1/4 is yokai"."oh! now I understand bu-".(roar!) the yokai raised its hand about to strike the both of us. Me noticed to late but luckily saved by Rikuo when he pulled me close to his chest and quickly slice the yokai in half with his sword like its nothing. "are you alright?" He ask me with a concern look on his face. "uh ye-yeah thanks (blush) and..can you please...let go"."(chuckle) how about a no".
Rikuo's Pov: "(chuckle) how about a no" I said putting Nenekirimaru the sword I was given by my grandfather into the scabbard and then hug [Name]-chan tightly. Why am I doing this that's because I always wanted to hug her since she was the only one who believes me when I said yokai's was real. And that's not all when I was depress she would always try and make funny faces to make me laugh and that made me love her more. But to bad my day form self can't do it since his shy and not confident enough so since while I'm still in my night form I'll hug her because if I don't hug her now I'll never get to hug her besides my night form has more confident and his not shy. " uh! (blush even brighter)..Ri-Rikuo~ le-let go you ba-baka!"."(laughing) lets go".
Author's Pov: While suddenly lifting you up you ask him. "g..go where and why do you need to carry me?"."you'll know soon,and why I'm carrying you it's because it'll be faster (smile) now lets go everyone"."yes master Rikuo". Before I can see who was behind Rikuo, he started running and jumping on buildings into the night while he carried me bridal style.
Ok everyone hope you enjoy the first chapter and I'm really sorry if it's boring in the first,but don't worry the next chapter will be a little more exciting so stay tuned for the next chapter ok. And please also vote, share and comment!
Hi-Chan~