The Wedding

The wedding
Draco's pov:

Today is the biggest day of my life. I am marrying the man I love. Harry James Potter.

My best friend. My love. My fake enemy. My light. Almost the whole magical population is gonna be there.

Right now I am putting on a grey suit and a Grey tie with my white button up underneath.

I didn't gel my hair because I know harry doesn't like it. He likes my hair messy. Like his ''rats nest''.

My mother walked in smiling. "It's time, Dragon!" She says. I smile and walk out. She goes in the room and takes a seat.

The doors open and I walk in. There Harry is. He is wearing a green suit and tie. Like his eyes. Of course his hair is messy.

We both look at each other are eyes filled with love. I made it to the front and stood in front of him.

We stared unto each others eyes. Smiling like a mad man. Nothing could ruin this moment. Nothing.

The Priest spoke. "This couple has decided to write their own vows! Harry you go first!" Kingsley was the Priest.

"Draco Malfoy I know now what I felt for you all these years! I always thought it was hate from 1st to 3rd year. But you know what they say. There is a thin line between love and hate. It was love the whole time! We were both blinded by what people told us we thought it was hate for three years. The moment I realized it was love instead of hate I was scared. When we ran into each other after curfew. We collided. I was wearing my invisibility cloak so you flipped out. I took off the cloak and you saw me. You said a word I never thought I would hear you say. "Sorry". I sat in the ground shocked. You stood up and put your hand out to help me up. I accepted it. Then we slowly grew closer after that night. I realized I loved you when you were there for me when Sirius died. I told you to go but you told me no. You would stay with me because you loved me. You were scared you said you loved me. But I said it in return and you seemed like the happiest man alive! You helped me see light in the dark. I love and always will love you Draco Malfoy!" Harry said.

I felt tears brim my eyes. I would've kissed him if they let me.

"Scar head!" I began and everyone laughed. "I was hurt when you declined my friendship! So I covered it with hate...I always knew I would later regret being a jerk. But I was a Malfoy. Malfoy's don't feel! That is what my father always said. But that night when we ran into each other I decided to use this moment to hopefully make up for all the horrible things I did. When I realized I loved you I was scared too. Malfoy's don't love was another. Love was a weakness my father said. Power was what Malfoy's needed. Love would prevent that! But when I thought you were dead. When Voldemort said you were dead I thought I was dead. My whole body felt cold. I felt nothing at that moment. Everyone turned to me as they all knew we were dating. But then Neville gave a speech. I stood there empty. But slowly feeling crept into me. But it was sadness and anger. I was angry that you gave yourself up. You didn't say goodbye to me...but when you shot up happiness and love filled my body. I knew if you died I would still love you. I will always love you Scar head!" I say. Harry has tears in his eyes. The whole crowd was smiling sadly.

I was very impatient with Kingsley. "Now you may kiss! Children cover your eyes!" Kingsley added. Everyone laughed. But we didn't. We crashed are lips together. There were whistles and clapping.

We pulled apart the happiest men on earth. Nothing could ruin this moment.