The Mistletoe

The mistletoe
Harry's pov

I decided too ask Draco too meet me in the ROR for are Christmas. I couldn't wait. I plan on telling him I love him tonight.

I truly do. This is are eighth year at Hogwarts. We started dating in sixth but I have never been able too tell him!

When I thought I was gonna die I thought of him. I realized I loved the son of a death eater before the green light hit me.

Right now I'm sitting in the ROR waiting patiently for Draco to show up.

After ten minutes the door appears and Draco enters with two presents.

"Fashionably late!" I say smirking. He smirks and plops down next to me on the couch.

"Always! Did you know I "totally" came late so I can be "fashionably late!" Draco says smirking.

"Yeah you "totally" did!" I say with a eye roll. He playfully shoves me.

"Are we here to give presents or call each other Ferret and Scarhead!?" Draco says.

"I kinda like the second one...ferret!" I say smirking once more. He rolls his eyes.

"Here is your presents!" he says handing me them.

I open the bigger box first and laugh. It's a stuffed toy snake. I watch him open the bigger box first too.

He pulls out a stuffed lion. We both erupt into laughter. "I can't believe we both did this!" Draco exclaims.

"Me either! Now you open that one! I wanna see you open it!" I say. I hope he likes it.

He gasps as he opens the lid. Its a silver bracket with red and green swirls mixed together.

He looks up at me his eyes wide. "You didn't have too! This is the best Christmas present I have ever gotten!" he exclaims.

He throws his arms around me and engulfed me in a hug. I squeezed back smiling. I was just happy he liked it.

We pulled away and I picked up my other present. Draco was looking at me closely fidgeting nervously.

I opened it and saw a leather bound book with Silver cursive writing saying memories. I took out the book and opened it.

I gasped. There were pictures from year 1. But there were way more starting in second year. Apparently all these pictures were mostly from Colin Creevey.

I looked at him smiling with some tears in my eyes. "There the best! This is way better than mine!" I say. "Who knew Draco Malfoy can be so sentimental!" I say.

He playfully shoves me. My eyes land on a jukebox. I stand up and pull him up with me.

He stares at me confused. I lead him to the jukebox and chose the song "O' children".

I grabbed Draco as the song started to play. We got into position.

Pass me that lovely little gun
My dear, my darling one
The cleaners are coming, one by one
You don't even want to let them start

We started swaying a little my chin resting on his shoulder as he was the taller one.

They are knocking now upon your door
They measure the room, they know the score
They're mopping up the butcher's floor
Of your broken little hearts

We continue dancing. But I remove my head from his shoulder so I can see his silver eyes.

O children! Forgive us now for what we've done
It started out as a bit of fun
Here, take these before we run away
The keys to the gulag

We laugh at "as a bit of fun" part. I stare in his silver eyes as he stares back into mine. We move closer with every lyric.

O children
Lift up your voice, lift up your voice
Children
Rejoice, rejoice

We have the answer to all your fears
It's short, it's simple, it's crystal clear
It's round about and it's somewhere here
Lost amongst our winnings

Are noses were inches apart now. We kept moving closer.

Hey, little train! Wait for me!
I once was blind but now I see
Have you left a seat for me?
Is that such a stretch of the imagination?

I look up and he does too. We see mistletoe spreading above us. I look at him again and lean in.

Hey little train! Wait for me!
I was held in chains but now I'm free
I'm hanging in there, don't you see
In this process of elimination

Are lips meet but more passionate this time. It feels like fireworks are going off threw my body. I felt completely whole.

That was what love truly felt like. We pulled away breathless.

It was my only shot. "I love you" I whisper.

His eyes look into mine. His eyes fill with tears.

"I love you too"