Vertasirum

Vertasirum
6th year

Harry's pov

Hermione came up with a plan so I can find out if Malfoy my secret crush is a death eater.

I need to ramble about him so she wants me to give him Vertasiurum and see if he tells me he is a death eater.

I walk up to Malfoy he has a drink in his hand and he is in the library sitting at a table pouring over a book.

I slip it in his drink. "Hello Malfoy!" I say. He looks up. He takes a sip of his drink.

''Hello Potter!" he say with venom lacing his voice.

"What is your biggest secret" I bluntly ask.

"I'm in love with you!" he blurts out. He looks taken back. He then runs out.

I sit there in shock. I honestly was not expecting that. Wait! He loves me back!

I stand up and run after him. I look all over the place but I never find him. Not even on the marauders map.

Maybe he is in the room of requirement. I walk pass the wall three times and the door appears.

I walk in and there is Draco sitting on a couch. He looks up and his eyes widen.

"Vertasiurum! That's what you used on me!" He yelled. Tears welled in his eyes.

"Are you happy!? Now you can go around telling the whole school that Draco Malfoy is gay for Harry Potter!" he says but his voice cracks.

''Why don't you tell the whole school Harry Potter is gay for Draco Malfoy!" I say.

"Yea- wait what!?" he asks in shock. He looks into my green eyes.

I stare back into his silver eyes. The next thing I know is my lips are against his.

"I love you ferret!"

"I love you scar head!"

This time there is no venom lacing are words.