The past and meeting Sammi

Start from the beginning

"Like, chill out, Scooby-Doo. Stop shaking" Shaggy said inside the barrel and Scooby shook his head in disbelief. "Re, that's rou" he said and Shaggy said "your right, it's me. Sorry". The Luna ghost then brought a lighted match up to his mouth and blew on it, making the fire hit Scooby's tail. Scooby felt the burning in his tail and jumped out of the barrel. He blew out the fire on his tail and had this relief face on before the Barrel head hit Scooby in the head.

"Boo" the ghost said and Scooby screamed. Shaggy popped out of the Barrel and started to talk to Scooby. "Scooby-Doo, what are you doing, man? Like, this is no time to..." Shaggy said as Scooby doo made the motions of a ghost. "Oh boy. Like, there's a ghost right behind me, isn't there?" Shaggy asked and Scooby nodded pointing to behind Shaggy. The luna ghost put another lite match to his mouth and Shaggy and Scooby yelled run and ducked before the fire could touch them.

Sammi pushed on the button to the conveyor belt and the oil spilled on the floor. Just then Shaggy decided to run and Scooby was on top of him. "Go, Shaggy! Go! Run!" Scooby exclaimed and Shaggy yelled "Like, I'm trying, buddy!". "Fred now!" Velma yell and Scooby told Shaggy to hurry up. "I got it" Fred said coming out of his hiding place. "Look out" Scooby said and Shaggy ran into Fred knocking him over.

With Fred on the floor, he started to run the water hose and tried to hit the ghost. Instead he hit Sammi. "Freddy!" Sammi screamed as she was being sprayed. She stepped forward to avoid it and instead had some chain wrap around her ankle and have her hanging upside down. When he stopped spraying the water, his own net fell on him. "Sorry, Sammi and Velma" he said and Velma was also drenched just not hanging. "I know Fred. Velma can you help me down" Sammi said as her ankle started to hurt from the chains.

"Where's the ghost?" Shaggy asked Scooby as he couldn't see anything through the Barrel. "He's right behind us" Scooby said as he looked back. Scooby turned his body toward the front and saw the skateboard. "Skateboard" he said but it was to late. Shaggy had already stepped on the board and was skating up a small slide. As they went up the slide the jumped over the pressing panel. As they jumped down, Shaggy's head broke through the barrel finally allowing him to see. He saw the cutting part in the conveyor belt and jumped off the skateboard only to get back on it when he landed.

He saw a cutting part of the conveyor belt and quickly jumped and landing back on the skateboard. "Is he still after us Scoob?" Shaggy asked as Scooby nodded and pressure parts of the belt where getting close to Shaggy and Scooby. Shaggy then heads the the ramp like wall and skates on that. "Banzai!" Scooby said as the wall ended and the boy and dog where back on the belt. The last part of the conveyor belt was coming up and if Shaggy and Scooby didn't do something, they would end up as pancakes.

"Zoinks! Grab the hook!" Shaggy told Scooby to do and Scooby did exactly that just before they could become pancakes. They then swerved to the right and then ran into the ghost and Daphne. They knocked down a stack of toys in the process. Fred, Sammi, and Velma then run over to the lever that was connected to the conveyor belt and ran over to the pile of toys. "Daphne, are you okay?" Velma asked and Daphne appeared in the pile of toys under Scooby's butt. "I'm so over this damsel-in-distress nonsense" she said taking off her scarf from her mouth. "Where's Shagster?" Fred asked and Shaggy popped out from the pile.

"Like, I'm right here, man" he said and Scooby popped up right next to him. "Scoob, that was fun. Let's grab another skateboard and do it again" Shaggy said and Scooby nodded. Soon the mystery Machine broke through the Factory wall and a blonde woman walked out of the driver side. A bunch of fan girls came in and Fred started to sign autographs for his fans. The woman hugged Fred and a news reporter came up to the woman.

"This is a victory for any celebrity who wants to make a quality action figure" the woman named Pam said and then the reporter turned to Fred. "What's the secret to your success?" The reporter asked and Fred answered with "Teamwork. I do a tremendous amount of teamwork, and I always have a plan. Come on". "Yeah, my plan" Sammi heard Velma mumble and she looked at her orange loving friend.

Technically, it was their plan but she wasn't one to hold anyone for anything. "I knew from the start there was no phantom. The Luna Ghost is, in fact..." Fred said as he removed the mask and revealed an old man. " Old Man Smithers?" everyone said and Pam added "The creepy janitor?". "Smithers wanted revenge after you refused to go out with him" Fred explained and Smithers looked mad. "How could you, Pam? I'm a lover-boy of George Clooney-an proportions" he said and Pam looked grossed out.

"Fred, how was the ghost able to fly?" the reporter asked and Velma walked up. "I can answer that. Watch" she said as she removed the suit. "These balloons fill with a highly potent helium synthesis... giving the Luna Ghost... his weightless appearance" she said taking pauses between. "I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids... and your dumb dog! I'll get you for this!" Old man Smithers said and just like any Scooby doo movie, Scooby says his famous lines. "Scooby-Dooby-Doo!"

------------------------------------------

Hey guys, welcome to my second story. I hope you like Sammi and the first chapter. See you guys in the next update. Bye🌺