The past and meeting Sammi

Start from the beginning

"Wow. I didn't- wow" Daphne said speechless. "From what I know so far, you to are nothing alike. It's probably a good thing you don't look alike" Velma said and Sammi nodded, agreeing. "Where could Fred be?" Daphne asked and Sammi looked at the others and the two shrugged at the red head. "I'm thinking of dieing my hair blond" Daphne told Sammi and Sammi jumped a bit. "That was random" Sammi said but she nodded saying it would look good on her. "Thanks" Daphne said catching the nod.

Not long after the random conversation, a red Pontaic drove up and parked behind Daphne's car. "I'm guessing this is Fred" Sammi said as a blond male walked out of the car and over to them. The others nodded and Fred finally came into Sammi's view. He had pretty blue eyes in Sammi's opinion and she loves them. She loved Blue eyes period. She wished she had her dads eyes but she got her moms brown instead but she still loved her eyes. She and Shaggy shared that trait to. "Fred Jones" Fred said straight forward and Sammi snapped out of her thoughts. "Hi, I'm Sammi. Shaggy's sister" she said and Daphne intervened with "Twin sister". Fred smiled and shook her hand.

Sammi found herself not wanting to let go but she did anyways. 'What is wrong with me?' She asked herself in her head. She had never let a boy get in her head and in front of her study's. She wasn't going to let this one ruin that. "Nice to meet you. So what are we going to call ourselves" Fred said/asked and the gang shrugged. Sammi looked around the group and had confusion written all over her face. "Sorry, guess I forgot to like tell you" Shaggy said as he noticed his twins expression. "We solved a mystery last night" Shaggy said and Sammi nodded feeling like she was still sleeping and dreaming.

"Shaggy, what are you talking about?" Sammi asked and Velma answered. "What he means is we solved the mystery of the knight that was terrorizing the museum down the street from here" she said and Sammi nodded. "So that's why you weren't at home last night when mom went to bed" Sammi said when realization hit her. "Yeah" he said and nodded confirming that is why he wasn't home. "Well, I have an idea" Sammi said and the gang turned toward her. "How about Mystery Inc. You know, since you guys like to solve mysteries" Sammi said.

"I like it" Velma said and she walked over to Sammi and put a arm around Sammi's shoulder. "Like me too" Shaggy said and stood next to her. "I like it" Daphne said and Scooby nodded. Everyone turned to Fred and Fred smiled. "I would like that to be our name, but in one condition" Fred said and Everyone pretty much had an eyebrow raised. "That you join our group" he said and all eyes were on Sammi. "I would love to" she said and everyone had smiled on their faces before more people started to show up.

...................................Years Later, at the Wow-O toy factory............................

The luna ghost came through shelves of toys holding onto Daphne. "Let go of me. Ahhhhhh. Ok now I really have a wedgie" the voice of Daphne said as the Luna ghost jumped around the Factory. "Fred! Velma! Sammi! Can you guys hurry it up? This ghost keeps grabbing..." Daphne said before she sorta screamed again before saying "please". "Jinkies" the voice of Velma Dinkley could be heard. Sammi, who had grown her hair a bit, walked over to Velma and saw Daphne in the arms of the Luna ghost. "Fred. Come in, Fred" Velma said into the ear price Sammi, Fred, and Velma had in their ear.

"Fred can you hear us at all?" Sammi questioned before she saw he had been swinging around the water hose and then looked in the mirror and winked at himself. Sammi rolled her eyes and hears him say "Fredster here, Sam and Velms". "Shockingly, Daphne's been captured again. That's okay.When the Luna Ghost rounds the corner with Daphne... Shaggy and Scooby will pop out of the barrel-" Velma said and Fred finished with " And Sammi'll activate the conveyor belt, spilling the oil onto the floor" Fred said before the Luna ghost came into Velma and Sammi's view. "Just remember the plan" Sammi whispered into the ear piece.