Chapter 4: The Note, The Rescue, The Escape? Part 2

[EDITED]

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

What I saw was completely horrific. Bucky was strapped to the chair. The brainwashing chair. I caught them right before they began. I start throwing fire ball after fire ball to those on my right.

On my left, I'm either freezing their feet to the floor or freezing their bullets. As soon as I have enough time, I run over to Bucky. He looks at me like he knows who I am but he can't remember.

I unstrap him as fast as I can. As soon as he is no longer strapped in, I wrap him in my arms and hug him like I've never hugged anyone before. He looks really confused so I release him. He stands there, staring at everything that's happening.

I look him dead in the eyes and say, "If they're Hydra, kill them. That's an order."

He nods and starts grabbing them and bashing their heads in. I'm honestly a little shocked, but I keep fighting.

All of a sudden, a big huge green thing comes smashing through the wall taking down all the agents we haven't gotten to yet. He looks at me and then Bucky and then me again, asking if he needs to kill him too. I shake my head 'no' and his eyes say 'okay' even though he says nothing.

He grabs me, Steve, and Bucky and we all get out of there. Natasha and I are the only ones who can make Hulk turn Banner. Since Nat is a little busy, I do the thing and he turns into the loving little Bruce Banner that we all know. I throw a sweatshirt at him as soon as he is in my throwing range.

Bucky climbs on right after Bruce and I don't even have to look around to know that everyone has tensed up and all eyes are on him. I feel really bad about this and it apparently makes him really uncomfortable since he turns around and runs out of there faster than the Flash, and that's pretty fast.

I, on instinct, run after him. I can tell that Steve is right behind me since I can hear his heavy footsteps. Bucky stops and I run right into his back.

Steve was far enough behind me that when he saw Bucky stop, he slowed down so he didn't run into me. Bucky slowly turns around and looks me dead in the eyes. I swear, I thought he was gonna scream at me for following him.

"E. You came back for me. Why?" he says.

I swear I feel my heart shatter and a few tears run down my face.

"I came back and risked being tortured because I missed you and I love you and can't stand to be away from you," I say, crying a little more.

He gently wipes away my tears and pushes a strand of hair out of my face.

"And Steve, go back to the jet and tell them we'll be there in five minutes. Tops," I say to my brother who is watching us, which is making me quite uncomfortable.

I hear him sigh, turn around, and walk away.

"Is he gone?" I ask.

He nods his head, his perfect hair falling into his face a little.

I grab his face and kiss it. He's surprised at first but I feel his hands go onto my waist and pull me a little closer. The kiss is hungry but passionate. I pull away from the kiss and put my head on his chest.

I'm really short compared to the team. Everyone on it. I'm the shortest. I'm not even joking. I'm exactly five feet tall. Natasha is taller than me by three inches. But anyways. He holds me in his arms and I cry a little longer.

"Please. Come back to the tower. Come back with us. With me. I need you. I don't want to loose you again. I can't," I whisper, it's so quiet I didn't think he could hear what I said.