Business proposal

When i got to college the next morning Lauren and the others seemed really exicted about Lauren's so called amazing business proposal.

"Come on Lauren get to the point you said you wanted to dsicuss the business proposal with me and i ain't got all day!"

"If we can do this job right we will get at least five grand"

"Yes but what is the job??"

"It is a drug run......."

"Tell me more"

"We go to the town centre at nine tomorrow night and we pick up the drugs from this duded i know. We then take them to the back of the pub near my house where we will give them to this other dude. He gives us eight grand and we give three of that to my mate and we get to keep the rest"

"Sounds cool but we will need to go back to mine tonight to plan the whole thing out if we want to do it without getting caught. We have a reputation to protect"

"Lauren?"

"Rach what do you want now?"

"What kind of drugs is it"

"Nothing to illegal"

"What kind!"

"Cocaine"

"No way.... CC that is class A we cannot do that job"

"Excuse me but i am the leader so what i say goes! Anyway we will be fine as long as we don't get caught unless you want to dob us in to the coppers!"

"No of course i don't want any of us to get into trouble!"

"Good.... we will all meet at mine later"

Has Rach gone absolutely mental! Five bloodt grand just for picking up some drugs and giving them to some old codger round the back of a pub. It is easy money!

***************************************************************

Henry's POV (H is his nickname)

"H what are we going to do about the averagettes"

"What do you mean"

"They have won every turf war they have been in and they are the most talked about gang in town"

"We will get well known some how"

"But when"

"I'm sorry are you questioning me Ben??"

"no of course not"

"That's what i thought. Now what jobs do we have to do today then?"

"We have to teach some lads a lesson.. A few battered women have asked us to do it. Sick bastards.... how can they hurt their girlfriends like that?"

"Now now Ben don't get too attached to those women or the police will end up tracing us ok"

"Fine then but i have a point"

"Get a grip Ben. Go and get the rest of the lads.... we have some planning to do"

I like being the leader of the gang because it always give you a sense of power. Our gang does not have a name but everyone round here knows us as 'The Dark clowns', i know it sounds stupid but they only call us that because our trademark is to use black spray paint and leave a black graffiti angry clown on the wall of every place we have a job. The clown does look scarier than it sounds ok......... In a way i do admire the work of the averagettes because even though they are girls they know how to do a job right without any of them getting caught.....