|Non Compos Mentis|

non compos mentis (adjective): not sane or in one's right mind.

----

You sat on the cold, stone floor, surrounded by witches and wizards. They each had their hands out, speaking in a foreign language. You couldn't move your body, and you couldn't speak. You could only lie on the floor helplessly, watching them.

You remembered the coven approaching the pack of vampires, taking you. Then, you remember..her. Her (h/c) hair, her (e/c) eyes. No doubt about it, she was your Mom.

She was alive.

She was here.

Remembering this, you tried your best to get up, speak, do anything to get the witches' attention. When you tried to get up, you hear a loud, deafening voice.

"Et moveri non!" It repeats over and over again. You try to block it out, and by doing so you were able to move your arm. The witches around you yell louder, causing the pain to intensify.

"ET MOVERI NON! Audi laxamenti mei spell!" the voices scream. Sweat envelopes your body, fatigue washing over you. Yet, you still continue to try to get up. The voices get louder, chanting the spell so that you wouldn't move.

"That is enough!" a familiar voice yells. All of a sudden, the witches lower their hands and the deafening voices stop. You abruptly get up, running towards the nearest witch. That is, until you bumped into an invisible barrier. You looked at the floor, the shape of a pentagram around you. There was 5 torches placed symmetrically on the pentagram. It was a sealing spell.

"Angele! Get the bones." the witch says. A witch in red and black robes scurries off.

The witch who seemed in charge pulled off her hood, to reveal your Mom.

"MOM!" you scream. She looks at you with a disgusted look. After, she smirks as she walks towards you. You back away in fear as tears streamed down your cheeks.

"You. You're a disgrace! When I gave birth to you, you turned out to be a vile werewolf! A disgrace to my blood." she says in a sickening tone. She grabs your chin, harshly lifting it so you could look up to her.

"Me, a witch, gave birth to scum like you. It's all your father's fault! And because of that, I cursed you and your kind. Every full moon, filthy trash like you would become horrible beasts and kill on sight. I'm quite clever, aren't I?" she says as she laughs. Your knees wobbled as you looked at her with disbelief.

"No! You're lying! My Mom died when I was born!" you say while backing away from her. She let out an amused laugh.

"Really, now? Then why do you have the blood of an Omnix? Why are you a hybrid?" She says.

Blood of an Omnix..?

The only way for a Hybrid to be born is for that Hybrid to have the blood of an Omnix.

D-Does that mean..

"You're an Omnix?!" You scream while pointing an accusing finger at your "Mom". She smirks.

"Indeed. The first witch to ever be born of this world." she says. Right after, the witch known as "Angele" came barging in with a box. She handed it to your Mom, bowing and getting back into the circle of witches surrounding her.

"You see, now that you're a Hybrid, you've become more powerful. I am going to use your body to inhabit an old friend of mine..John Proctor." she says. She opens the box, revealing a skull.

"These are the remains of our dear John, and all I have to do is chant a spell to have his soul inhabit your body!" she screams before laughing. You collapse on the floor of shock, shaking uncontrollably. You watch as your Mom--