|Bloody Justice?|

"OLUO!" you scream.

This was not good.

Not good at all.

A werewolf bitten by a vampire is guaranteed death.

"T-This is n-nothing--" he manages to stutter before collapsing to the floor.

Eren held Oluo in his arms while you faced the other way, holding back the tears.

Sure, Oluo was really annoying and got in yout nerves at times, but he was still a comrade.
A friend.

Oluo's eyes became a creamy white before he stopped breathing, and was dead.

You growled in anger at began to slash at nearby trees with your long nails.

"JUSTICE! WE NEED JUSTICE!" you scream.

You tear the tree from its trunk and slam it to the ground.

"I will avenge Oluo, even if it means killing all the vampires on this world." you hiss.

~Time Skip to the next day brought to you by Eren's Moves Like Jaeger~

The next day, you woke up for school. You were still really pissed about yesterday, but you pushed it aside as nothing because you didnt want anyone noticing it.

You pulled on a (favorite/band) sweater and some blue skinny jeans. You hurriedly pulled on some black and white vans/converse before leaving for school.

As you arrived, you saw some members of your pack mixing in with the other teenagers, with a sad look on their faces. In the mix of people, you see a familiar face. He had raven black locks and pale skin. Your eyes widen in anger ad you realize..

..it was the vampire who killed Oluo.

You snarl in anger and focus on how you would kill him. When you finally entered the school, you pace towards him and pull hin towards a corner. You slam him against the wall and look him in the eye.

"You're gonna pay, vampire" you say very angrily.

The vampire simply smiles.

"Tch. Whatever you filthy dog." he reaches out a hand and gestures you to shake it.

"The name's Levi. Can't wait to be killed by you."

You hesitate to shake it and stare at his hand.

"Don't worry, I don't bite" he sneers while showing his fangs and licking his lips, before disappearing into the wave of people.

You hurry to your next class, English, while thinking of MORE ways to kill the so called "Levi".

You slip into class and sit next to Eren and Mikasa(the amateurs). You look around the classroom, and see "Levi" sitting in the back corner with some chick with short ginger hair.

He notices you staring and flashes a smirk before staring back at the board.

"ATTENTION, CLASS!" a loud booming voice echoes throughout the room.

Mr. Erwin Smith, the English teacher, sat down on his chair and cleared his throat.

"So today class, we have some new students." he says gesturing towards "Levi" and the ginger haired girl.

They stand up from their seats and introduce themselves.

"Hiya! I'm Petra Ral!" the ginger states.

Levi rolled his eyes.

"Tch. Whatever. I'm Levi Ackerman.." he says bluntly.

They both sit back down, and Petra grabs onto his arm and giggles.

Levi groans and rolls his eyes and continues listening.

"Okay class, today we will be reading a story called "SuperNaturals" and identifying the complexities of the story." Mr. Smith announces.

We open our textbooks to page 476, and begin to read.

"Miss (Y/N), please read paragraphs 1 and 2." Mr. Erwin says.

"Umm, okay. Supernatural beings are obvious fictional creatures. Such as, werewolves, witches, zombies, and..vampires." you say.

You continue reading, until you come along a certain sentence that sparked your interest.

You looked at Levi, and Levi looked at you. He rose a brow questioningly, and you smirked.

"Vampires, were often known to drink DELICIOUS, RED, LIQUID, BLOOD." you say in a persuasive tone.

You look back at Levi, and see his eyes are turning red and his fangs were obviously showing. He let out a low growl and rose his hand.

"May I use the restroom?" he asks with an irritated voice.

"Go ahead, Mr. Ackerman." Mr. Smith says.

Levi raced to the "bathroom" and you got an idea.

"Sir, may I please use the restroom?" you ask in the sweetest tone possible.

"Fine, go ahead."

you exit the room, and notice that Petra was glaring at you.

You shrug and go to the bathroom.

When you arrive, you slip into the boys bathroom and see Levi feeding on a freshmen.

Your eyes glow bright yellow as you slam him onto one of the stalls, and bite his neck.

You see, when a werewolf bites a vampire, the Vampire would become extremely sick and would die, unless fed a werewolf's blood.

Levi hisses in pain, and you smirk.

"If I don't give you werewolf blood, you'll die. So let's make a deal." you say.

Levi hold onto his wound and silently agrees.

"I'll give you werewolf blood, in say, 5 days, if you leave our pack ALONE."

Levi smirks.

"Why listen to your deal, when I can just get some blood now?"

He reverses you and slams you onto the stall, and bites your shoulder.

You scream out in pain, as Levi sucks your blood from you.

============================================

HA! Cliffhanger.

Make sure to read Winter's next chapter.

~TheAlphaPapaya