|Know You Better|

Yo this is TheAlphaPapaya.

Ima goin be doin this chapter because WinterFairy's got some serioso writers block.

warning: kind of ooc levi sorry but hes kind of out of character

K BYE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your P.O.V~

I get in my fighting stance. The girl, Petra, I believe, charged towards me and attempted to punch me.  I easily dodged as she grunted and punched the wall instead. She turned around, facing me. She smirked at me, as her eyes flashed red. She was a vampire. She ran at me with immense speed and I dodged once again. The crowd around us cheered and yelled. She yelled in anger. As she tried to hit you again, you shoved her to the ground.

"WHAT is going on here?" Ms.Leonhard (A/N: However you spell Annie's last name xD) says.

"(Y/N) pushed me!" Petra screeches.

Ms. Annie looked up at you.

"Detention!" she says before walking back to class. Petra smirks in victory. She gets up, and sashays back to class. Levi trails behind her, sending you an angry glare.

~Le timeskip

It was now detention, and you fiddled with your fingers as the clock ticked away. Ms. Annie, at the front, glares at you while grading papers.

Bored, you get up from the desk and approach Ms. Annie. Detention was over and she let you leave. You headed to the cemetery to visit your father and mother's grave.

As you arrived, you heard someone sobbing and sniffling im the cemetery. Curious, you walk over towards the sound, revealing a crying Levi, kneeling down in front of two graves.

You slowly approached him, and examined the graves. It read "Farlan Church" and "Isabel Mongolia". In a flash, Levi turned around and pinned you against a tree. He began to choke you as his eyes glowed red.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT! IF YOUR STUPID FRIENDS DIDN'T--THEY WOULD'VE.." Levi screams while choking you.

Your face had turned a shade of blue, as you frantically tried to get him off of you..

"P-P-Pl-e-ease..!" you croak out.

Levi widens his eyes before letting you go. He becomes a sobbing mess as he sank to the floor.

You hesitantly wrap him in a warm hug, reassuring him everything would be okay.

He got up, and you walked over to the grave that was next to Farlan and Isabel's. It was your parents' grave. You begin to cry softly, in sync with Levi.

"Look, we're both going through a hard time. C-can we just do eachother a favor, and maybe not try to kill eachother every 3 seconds?" Levi suddenly says.

You slowly nod your head, as you both stood there silently, enjoying eachothers company.

"I want to know you better. I want to be your friend. Maybe even something more." He says.

You turn around to hug him, and he hugs you too.

You kind of liked this side of him.

After 10 minutes, you both departed from the graveyard.

You grabbed your skateboard from your bag and set it on the ground. You stopped by the supermarket to buy some groceries, and you headed back to your home. You unlocked the door, and plopped the groceries on the counter. You lazily changed into PJs and turned on the TV, switching it to spongebob.

A few minutes later, you heard someone knock at your apartment door. You trudged over to the door and looked through the peephole. The peephole was red, and you were unable to see anything through it. You cautiously opened the door.

The sight before you was horrible. It was the remnants of your neighbor, Marco. His body was severed in half, blood everywhere. Another figure in black approaches before you. The figure grabs you the by the hair, shovig a cloth near your mouth, and you black out.

~tiemuh skepuh

You awake in a dark room, sitting in a wooden chair with silver rope tying you down. Yes, werewolves were weakened by silver, just like how Superman was weakened by Kryptonite.

You struggled to get out, yelling in the process. You hear footsteps approach, and you struggle more. A figure in black steps forward from the darkness. Another figure steps forward as well.

They wore hoods over their faces, as you screamed at them.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" you screamed.

The figures stay silent.

The one on the left takes off their hood, as you stare in shock. It was Levi.

His eyes widen, as he turns to face the other figure.

The other figure takes off its hood, revealing Petra.

"I didn't know the new meat was HER!" Levi whisper-yells to Petra.

Petra smiles deviously.

"Who cares?" she says.

Levi grunts in anger.

"We can't kill her. Let's take her back and get something else." Levi says while walking over to untie you.

Petra walks in front of him, shielding him from you.

"No. We can't do that. Erwin's gonna be mad when we're late with the blood. What are we gonna have to feed everyone?" Petra says in an innocent voice.

"Besides, whats so special about her?" Petra says with a crazed look.

Levi pushes Petra out of the way, ignoring her. He begins to untie the ropes holding down your legs.

But before he could finish, Petra snaps his neck as he falls to the ground. You scream in horror.

"Oh, its fine. He'll regenerate." Petra says. "Anyways, I cannot wait to kill you! YOU WERE ALWAYS AROUND MY LEVI! HE'S MINE AND ONLY MINE! And, WHEN YOU DIE, I'll have him all to myself!" she screams while laughing.

There was nothing you could do.