[two]

20 Questions and Cookie Dough Ice Cream ❞

I woke up to the annoying voice of my sister

I woke up to the annoying voice of my sister. Which surprisingly is odd because I always wake up earlier than her. 

"Savie!!" She squealed. 

I got up and found her running through the door of my room with her face full of excitement. I rubbed my eyes and searched for my phone to look at the time. It was already 10am. Sammie sat down on my bed and ecstatically shaking her hands wanting to tell me a story.

"Savie, guess what!" 

I sighed. "I don't know, Sammie. Would you just tell me right away?" Again, she was shaking her hands. This was one way of her showing how excited she was. "Okay, okay. So shockingly I woke up earlier than you." I nodded sleepily, still wanting more shuteye. "Remember what dad said last night about new people working for us?" She paused waiting for my reply but I didn't speak. "The two of them arrived around an hour ago. Dad gave them a little talk and all that and they just finished. Now, they needed like a tour around the house. Since Seb was still sleeping, dad told me to give the guy a tour. But when I saw how the guy looked.." She squealed, again. "He was totally cute! And I thought how about you give this guy a tour!" 

I yawned. "Why won't Maria give him the tour?" I suggested and tried to go back to sleep but Sammie pulled me back again. "She gave the new maid a tour. Come on!" She said as she was trying to pull me out of bed. "Besides, he could be the guy you really want! Plus he looks pretty smart too!"

I let go of her grip. "Okay, fine! Let me just brush my teeth." She squealed again. God, its making me deaf! "Shut up!"

As soon as I arrived in my bathroom, I brushed my teeth and changed my pajamas into something more decent. It would be humiliating having a cute (as Sammie said) guy see my star wars pajama. As soon as I finished, I put on a little perfume and made my way downstairs. As I was on the second floor, I saw Maria talking to the new maid and showing her around. 

I then arrived the living room looking around for the guy Sammie was talking about. I then saw a guy standing near the door to the yard. He was wearing jeans, a white shirt and worn out sneakers I suppose he was wearing too much.  He was pacing and was looking out the glass doors in front of him.

"So you're the guy my sister's talking about?" I ask. He then turned around grinned. "Yeah, I suppose I am." His voice raspy and his eyes were a striking blue color that can make you stare at for hours. Okay, that came out of nowhere.

I smiled back and introduced myself. "My name's Savannah, and I guess I'll be your tour guide today." I joked and handed out my hands for him to shake. It took a lot longer than expected and its making me anxious. A few seconds later, his hands were shaking mine. I sighed as silently as I can.