002

"i need my phone. let me get it and i will get back here." i said to the byeongari who is basically doing his homework. he mumbled a okay and i left his house.

"so early?" my mom asked. of course i shook my head. "how can i leave his house without having more foods?" i smirked, before leaving after getting my phone.

and here, im back at the byeongari's house. i entered the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to find nothing. like there's only cheese slices, milk, beers and soju.

"seonho, did you like eat everything in the refrigerator? there is like nothing in here." he nodded. "how can you not share with me." i pouted, walking back to the living room.

"shh... im doing my work." i shrugged and just used my phone and go on my social media.

"oh my gawd!" i almost screamed. "whutt whutt?" seonho reacted. "my friend has a boyfriend!" he face palmed. "but hes handsome."

"is he as handsome as this byeongari, aka your best friend?"

"nope." his reaction though. he reached towards me. oh shit. that is not happening!

he tickled me. "bWahhhhhhahahahhaah!! staWhp!" i giggled. "am i handsome?" he continues. "nae!!" i cant stop giggling, it's so ticklish!!

finally, he stopped. "finally. i can breath." he laughed. "yah! you cant touch girls like this okay. they will think that you are molesting them!" i warned him. "or is you just want me to be the only one who does this to you and no other girls would be treated like you?"

"stop your confidence boii." i rubbed my eyes. "nap time!" it is around 2pm and i usually take a nap at this time. i laid on the sofa and grabbed one of his pillows. "nights."

"no, not today."

"are you like singing or something?" he shook his head. "dont sleep. im bored." he complained. "then do what? at least something that can keep me awake?"

"how about the arcade?" i thought for a while. "but my mom wouldnt allow me to go." i sighed. "anyways, im in home clothing. i will just sleep."

"how about you change into my clothes? you will be fine. your mom is not going to check up on you anyways." well, if that is so...

"i did not know that you are that fat. look at this, its huge!" i folded in the excess cloth from his shirt. "you look fine with those sweat pants. you should be good to go. we will find food as well, so let's go!"

now when i think back, im seriously having a weird best friend relationship with this guy. but, i seem to rather have him then girls which talks behind other girl's back. so im glad to have seonho as my byeongari. •.•

author's note
so i have asked some of my readers (im still asking) to give me some feedbacks from my completed story, similarities. i have gotten feedbacks which my story's pace is a bit too fast. im trying my best to slow down, and add in more scenerio. if there is anything that you think can be improved, you may comment in the comments section, and i will grant your wishes. hehe ;D dont forget to vote, comment and share!

-sarah to starrie 💫