Send help

I was all packed. I knew Zak would come back and that he had a key so i left things for him. His painting , his hoodie, the heart necklace he gave me, and a letter.

"Dont cry"- Max said and hugged me.
"It just hurts so much."- i said in his chest. I took a deep breath, my suit case and all the courage i had and left my apartment. Max was coming with me. I didnt ask him to but he did. David was still away trying to get his carreer going, so he didnt really know anything at all.
We were going on a two day drive to a secret place of mine. My grandpas house. Since he passed away the house was just left there and i decided that it would be a perfect time to return. Why Max wanted to come so bad was a mystery for me but from what i understood he was having a hard time aswell so how could i deny.
There was so many things on my mind and with the whole stalker situation it was just nervewrecking.

My phone was ringing all the time. It was Zak . I decided i should pick up so he knows i m not dead.
"Hello"
"Hey, how are you feeling?"
"I m pretty good and you?"
"I am too. So hey i was thinking that you could come over today. "- he said. A moment of silence.
"June?" -he said again.
"Zak i m leaving. Not you, but everything. And i m sorry that i lied cause it was the last time."
"You can't do this. I want to see you, where are you? "- he said. It hurt soo fucking much. I started crying again, and said
"I love you, goodbye Zak." - and hung up. He called again and again untill Max just got annoyed and turned it off. He was driving the car and i was slowly falling asleep.

I woke up when it was already dark and we were driving on the highway. Max saw that i woke up and threw my phone in the back with anger.
"What was it?"
"Nothing, just saw his calls. He keeps pretending like he cares so much but he doesnt." - he said and hit the steering wheel. I idnt say anything.
I reached for my phone cause i knew he was lying to me. Something else set him off but i had no idea what.
I looked trough my texts and saw nothing. Zak would never not text me so everything was getting sketchy.
I logged in my facebook account and saw that i had messages on there from Zak. I turned the phone neutrality so Max couldnt see what i was reading.
"June, its important that i know who you are with currently. Max is not who you think. He is your stalker. I looked over the footage and its him stealing you underwear and leaving notes. His name is actually Brandon and hes a wanted rapist/stalker. Look him up if you dont belive me. PLEASE Where ever you are come back. He is dangerous and i m afraid of what he might do. Ill be sending you this everywhere i can. " - i read it. My heart stopped. I tried acting normal but inside i was terrified and panicking. I believed Zak but still looked him up. He was right. He was on news and on everywhere. Now i felt stuck. I was currently in a car with my stalker.
I texted Zak.
"What do i do. I m in a car with him on a highway." "-i texted him wirh my shaky fingers.I instantly got a response.
"Where exactly are you and where are you going?"
Max looked over with a frown.
"Is it him again?"
"No, its David."-i replied as i deleted all our conversation.
"Oh."
"Could we pull up on that gas station please? I need to use the bathroom. "
"Yeah sure." - he anwsered kindly. I still couldn't believe that he was a rapist. How could've i been so blind?
He pulled up and i went to the bathroom. I locked myself in and started panicking. Zak was calling again.
"Where are you?"
"Uhm were at a gas station , what do i do Zak, i dont want to be murdured , im sorry that i hurt you i just love you and i m in the bathroom right now and hes waiting for me."- i said in a shaky, fast voice.
"Hey, slow down. Breathe. You'll be alright, i won't let anything happen"
"But youre not here and i m stuck."
"Who's car are you driving?" -he asked.
I told him everything and where we were going. Zak was on his way and so was police. I heard him knock on the bathroom door.
"Zak, i have to go now. Well be stoping on every gas station on the way so please ,please hurry."
"Great...June...you need to know that i love you with all my heart. "
"I love you too. "-i said and this time he was the one to hang up. I walked to the car where he looked annoyed.
"I m sorry i took too long. "- i said and got in the car.
"Did you cry again?"- he asked and looked at me .
"I....yeah, sorry."-i said and wiped my eyes.
"Cry all you want, let it all out. "- be said and smiled. I forced a fake smile aswell and we were on the road again.

I was terrified.