Mean while in the office

Ashton pov

I completed my work at the office and called alex to know if she is free. Surprsingly, she is not lifting my call. That never happens because she atleast texts me if she is busy. Iam getting worried with time, and her phone got switched off. I decided to check upon her and i chose to check in her office first.

I went to her office, and asked for her while the receptionist seems to be dumb-stricken. Perks of being handsome i thought smirking at her.
Still she didn't gave me the answer. I flicked my fingers infront of her face and this seemed to get her attention back.

"Sir , sorry for zoning out, you were asking? "

"Yes , may i know mrs. Arya knights where abouts? "

"Ofcourse sir, but may i know who you are? "

"Ashton miller, C. E. O of miller enterprises, and do you need to know more? " i asked getting annoyed with
her interrogation.

"S.. Sorry sir, mrs. Knights is not currently in the office and you may know about her where abouts if you could meet miss. Maya, her colleauge . but right now it seems impossible to get her appointment sir, sorry"

I thought about it and asked her to give a ring to miss. Maya whoever she is and inform about me. She told me that i can meet her in 30 min in 40th floor. I was astonished, she cant possibly make me the C. E. O wait for half hour. But i dont have a choice. Grumblingly i reached the 40th floor and xavier is not here. Seems like they both are together, but still i need to confirm.

I was waiting , till 40 mins and still there is no sign of whoever this girl is. Oh shut it, if i need to make a scene i will sure make it and i stood to come out of the room. I neared the door, to open it just then the door swung open hitting my nose hard. I cltuched my nose , and staggered back and fell on the floor, closing my eyes to decrease the pain.

"Oh my god, im so sorry ... I didn't intentionally pushed the door that hard .  Sorry really,  i never knew you were near that door . Did it hit really hard...? "

She is rambling , and i opened my eyes only to be greeted by a raven haired, green eyed beauty kneeling beside me, staring worridley at my nose. Gosh, i love my nose so much for its gaining her attention. I removed my hands from my nose to give her a grin, for which her eyes widened in panic.

What, did i got some thing on my face...  I wanted to check but looking at the blood on my hands my vision is going blurry. Shit, thats why she is scared seeing me, probably i gave her my blood filled grin. And the last thing i saw before my vision gone black, is her asking me if i am okay... And cleaning my bloody nose with her handkerchief. God, i could die and go to heaven now, i thought before i blacked out.

Maya pov

Shit.... What have i done? God, please save me. He seems to be a important person. What if something horrible happens to him?

Many things going in my mind, and i was frozen when he blacked out. My heart seems to be leaping in to my stomach and i instinctively called 911, and informed them. I cleaned his blood, and put the pressure over the bleeding to stop it as they have instructed.

God, please save him, i mentally prayed. And i went with him to the hospital. They asked for his details but i know nothing about him. The receptionist said he came looking for arya, and is the c. E. O of millers . I think i could recall her saying to me about him. I saw his wallet , and opened it to see his card and gave it to them.

Apart from the card and the money one thing which attracted my attention is a photo. Its of him,  arya and his parents and they both seem to be in their teens. Well,  i think their friendship is from a long time. I smiled at the smiling arya, she never smiled like that before.  And it seems like i need to wait for him to wake up.