Chapter 13

3rd Person's POV:

After waking up next day to find Kashish's skin pale... To find her lifeless body, Jungkook believed what he was trying to ignore.

Kashish was gone and there was nothing he could do about that.

Kashish's body was taken to examination and her death was ruled suicide.

Kashish left Jungkook something in Jungkook's suitcase that he didn't see until he was packing

Jungkook's POV:

Isn't this...
My hand was shaking at the sight of her handwriting

Dear Jungkook,

If you are reading this... Then I went through with my plan. I thought I'd be too much of a coward and chicken out, but I guess not.

I want you to know that this wasn't your fault. Jungkook you were the best thing that ever happened to me. My whole life was building up to this, to you, to us. You made me realize my importance, you were always there for me; even before you knew me...

I lived a really tough life, but I can't complain...

What I couldn't tell you is that my mom signed a deal with Araav's parents... That if I were to not marry him or run away, he'd kill my parents, by the law.
It's funny right? That the law is supposed to promise us safety and security, but the law can allow murder.
My parents are simple minded people that saw big digits and agreed. They promised my parents several things that they knew they could never give me. They saw a better life, but that was one thing the deal didn't guarantee.
I tried, several times to find a loophole in the agreement, but there was none. I hired many people to look into it, but they all told me that the person they hired to make this deal eliminated all loopholes... Except one that is, death.
If I were to end my life the deal was to be off, for it would be based on a person who does not exist.
I thought it was cruel too, I cried and screamed, but that was it... My reality.

After trying to hide or finding me a way around it, I looked it right in the eye and excepted it.

I love you, I loved you. I always fantasied about a happy ending where we'd grow old together, but it's not in this life...
I was lucky enough to die after meeting the love of my life, not everyone can say that.

I know you are probably not feeling okay... I'm sorry
I just had to go somewhere, leave without me.
Don't you worry though, we will meet again... When the world goes round.

Maybe you can't see me now, but I can still see you, and I will watch over you.
So please, don't make it too hard on me, remember the uber driver we rode with? Don't let yourself reach that baby... Be the man I fell inlove with, till we meet again. Follow your dreams harder, grow stronger and know that I will always be watching you.

I promised to spend the rest of my life with you... And I did, just not how you anticipated.

I have a little present for you though, if you look in your bag one more time, you'd see a huge copy book, read it for the days to come, I've been writing this Eversince I was 14, for you to live every day with me one last time.

4 days in heaven with you were amazing, I'll be waiting for you back in heaven when you lived a diligent life.
Thank you for blessing my life with your presence.

I wanted to end this on a high note by saying, you'll be alright, I promise you

A tear dropped on the paper as my breathing became uncontrollable.

Oh, Kashish

Oh baby

My hand weakly reached into my bag and took out Kashish's diary.

It had doodles all around, she drew them and stuck them on it.

I opened the first page, my breath stuck in my throat.

Dear Diary, (Jungkook)

Today...