Chapter 4

Kashish's POV:

Everyday, things got worse.

Everyday mom and dad asked for more...

We were half way through the month and I kept throwing off the conversation when Jungkook asked about Aarav.

What kept me together was the fact that I already had everything planned.

I walked down my street to get some fresh air as I thought of what my life has come to.

A few days ago... I was in Jungkook's arms, laughing and smiling...

Oh how much I miss these days...

I looked down at my hand as I heard my footsteps echoing in the neighborhood.

I saw the beautiful ring that played between my fingers, taking its place in my ring finger.

This is the only ring I'll ever wear. I'll never wear any other...

I still remember when he gave me it...

"I know you can't marry me, atleast not now.
But wear this necklace ring as a promise that some day when you come back we'll create a future together and I'd take it off your neck and put it on your finger" he said opening the box putting it around my neck

I nodded, as he wore his too

I then layed my tired, hurt lips on his as we tried to comfort eachother with our lips

Once we parted our lips he wrapped his arms around me holding me tight.

I took it off my finger, wearing it back on neck.

How would it have felt like to be married to Jungkook? Waking up to his face everyday for the rest of my life.

Having children with him that were a mix of him and me...

Growing old together as we cherished eachother and held eachother in rough times.

Just loved eachother... Is that too much to ask for?

Aarav was back to beating me up.
Sometimes he'd just be angry because of something random and our parents would make us go out and he'd inflict physical pain on me to feel better.
Other times, he'd wait for me to do anything minor to beat me up.

I have scars on my arms, knees, lap area... I have some on my face, but I do my best to cover them.

I know I'm in pain, but there's nothing that could be done about it... Atleast not now...

1 month... 1 more month...

I walked back home before it'll be too late.