Chapter2: The Letters of there old Nakama

Start from the beginning

From your sister best friend/SBF,
Lucy Heavenfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy-nee-Chan please come back and I want you to be by my side and support me and Bixslow.

Juvia's P.O.V

Juvia got a letter from love-rival and open it and read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Juvia,

I was not your Love-Rival please stop calling me that I was not in love with your Gray-Sama and I know he have feelings for you I just look up to him as a brother okay and I have still Love my childhood friend even though he never know my feelings for him and soon I will see him and tell him when I come back to the Mystical realm. and please try your best to get Grays Heart I will support you with Mira but I have one secret I want to tell you please don't let Gray see this letter.

The secret is I know UR, Grays Teacher of his and Lyon's magic I actually friends with her and I have the key I wan't to see Grays face when I Open the gate of UR and tell him That my mother help her and make her one of my special keys.

so please Juvia comfort him for me he haves you while I'm not there.

Love you friend,
Lucy Heavenfire/Love-rival

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy-sama, Juvia will try her best and keep the secret that Lucy-sama tell her and Juvia will stop calling her Love-Rival now and wait for her return.

Juvia walk to Mira-san "Umm Mira-san, Juvia want you to read this part" Juvia said and put her finger on what Lucy-sama said that she love her childhood friend. Mira-san squeal and faint in the floor.

"umm Juvia thinks she has been trying to shipping Lucy-sama with someone in the guild" Juvia said and look at the window and start to cry ' Please Lucy-sama come back Juvia will wait for you.'

Laxus's P.O.V

I look at blondes letter that give it and open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Sparky,

Please take care of Mira for me Sparky and thank you for being one of the caring big brother I have but please don't hurt any one in the guild I want I'm the one to do it and I forgive you for what you did to us with your team and please help Mira on her shipping with Lisanna and Bixslow and when I come back you two are a couple now.
please take care everyone of my true friend okay.

Love your Little sister,
Lucy Heavenfire/Blonde

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course I will until you come back little sis.

Evergreen's P.O.V

I look at the letter and open it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~