Chapter2: The Letters of there old Nakama

Start from the beginning

I was looking at the letter that Lu-chan give to us and slowly open it and read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Levy-chan,

Levy please don't stop reading when I come back I have two story that will you read and will love. I was in the Mystical realm training but when We come back I know you love Gajeel I know That now I ask if he likes you and well I accidentally hear he said that how he confess to you so please tell him that you love him and I will support you guys heck even Metalicana will so please don't cry and keep reading the book.

To your best friend,
Lucy Heavenfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lu-chan I will never stop and wait at you guys and I will confess to him as well but please come back to us soon.

Gray's P.O.V

I look at the letter and open it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Gray,

Thank you that your always there for me like my big brother even though I have one you will be my brother as well. Please give Juvia a chance to love you and I know deep down you like her but you never admit it and please when I come back I want you guys to be a couple we will come back after a 3 months in there and in Mystical realm we will be 3 year of training and make Juvia stop calling me Love-rival because of you so go out with her now and don't blame yourself that I leave because I need to you know.

Love from your sister,
Lucy Heavenfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little sister come back and I will love Juvia as you said just please come back.

Happy's P.O.V

I look at the letter Lushee give to me and I was crying and open the letter and read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Happy,

Please don't blame yourself I will be back a couple of months there I promise and please always smile and when I come back I will give you any kind of fish in the Mystical realm please don't be sad be Happy for me okay?

From your friend,
Lushee/Lucy Heavenfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lushee please come back.

Lisanna's P.O.V

I look at the letter and open with a watery eyes and read the letter Lucy give to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Lisanna,

Please don't blame yourself it was okay I will be we are sisters even we are not real sisters you are my sister and I know that you like  Bixslow so I talk to him and he said that he likes you and when you guys are couple now I will support you with Mira and Evergreen by your side. actually the three of us ship the two of you so. please don't be sad okay and remember always smile and don't use the fake use the real.