Chapter 7 Arousal

Toby's POV

"C'mon baby , some fun wouldn't matter." i said before kissing her hard again not giving her a chance to respond. she tried to push me away but once she touched my bare pecs, her hands flinched like she touched a hot boiling pot. i guess she was too embarrassed to touch me, that's too polite , i guess she has never touched a guy before. i pulled away to chuckle.

"Are you shy?" i asked in a sarcastic way. She couldn't answer me , busy regaining air. "Well , you shouldn't be in what i'm going to do next." I said pretending that she answered me.

"No no pleas-" she interrupted by my long hard kiss while cupping her face.

She was moving like crazy under me so i managed to reach her wrists and moved them above her head and tightened my grip on them to make her stay still under me. i moved to her jaw line then her neck kissing it sensually. she kept moaning mess.

"ple-hh- pleasehh-." she didn't finish because of my kisses. i was leaving wet kisses making sounds. i backed away taking a good view of her in her hopeless condition. She can't move plus she's gradually losing control. i moved to her ear kissing it the same way i kissed her neck. Her resistance was gradually decreasing. 

"I need you to stay strong." i breathed through her ear and she flinched and shivered due my breath against the previous wet kisses. she breathed shakily, it's sign that she was about to cry. now i was 100% sure that she lost control and i was more assured when she stopped resisting me completely. "Now get up." i said before moving away from above her pulling her hands with me to help her sit down and stand up. she couldn't even hold herself.

"Nooo, please, please." she whined with her head back but soon stood up. i guided her in the middle of the room. and she wasn't in complete balance struggling to stand up still but i was there to hold her before she fall. i was standing so close to her.

"Take off your clothes." i demanded whispering her wet ear and she flinched. 

"Wh-What N-No please, please." she said fearfully.

"You heard me. i said take off your clothes." i whispered as i turned around her. and when i returned in front of her again i spoke. "Or i shall do it myself." i threatened. she gasped slightly at the idea, and then gulped fearfully.

"No please don't do this to me, please." she begged and i grabbed her elbows pushing her against the wall."No no no please please leave me please." she started sobbing. 

"Don't move until i say." i demanded in her ears while pressing on her shoulder to make her stand still.

"No please-" 

"What?" I said harshly in a low voice. she stopped moving and gulped.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"If you move i'll make you regret it." i warned her, threateningly. she tried to hold back her cries as much as she could. I think I've already reached her limits before i do anything. but she can bear a little much more.

I pulled her shirt up with my finger tips touching her bare skin until it reached her bra so i can save space for myself to kiss. i bent my knee a little to reach her belly with my lips. i started leaving wet kisses. my lips molding with her bare skin perfectly. then while straightening up i breathed against her skin and she shivered, biting her lips to hold back the moans. then i took it off her and threw it. I kissed her and went down again to continue what i was doing. i went down slowly my nose touching her skin lowering down slowly and she was trying to back away but i was way too close. i bit her belly slightly and she gasped because she was trying to squeeze inside. while i was kissing it i unbuttoned her jeans then unzipped it. I slid it down and threw as well. i stood up and put her hair behind her ear. i cupped her face and kissed her hard, inhaling. Making sure she can't stand any of this. After i pulled away, i pulled her hands and guided her in the middle of the room again. she was shaking and crying slightly but pulling herself together as hard as she could. i talked whispering as i walked around her.